Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HBO GO® is HBO’s authenticated streaming service, available at no additional cost to HBO customers who subscribe through their participating television provider. It’s HBO, anywhere, and lets you enjoy unlimited access to the best of HBO: original series, hit movies, sports, documentaries, comedy specials and more. HBO GO® is available on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, as well as Apple TV and a variety of other devices.
How do I watch?
1. Download the HBO GO® app.
2. Log in with the credentials set up through your participating television provider or on HBOGO.com.
3. Stream unlimited programming, movies and more on your iOS devices, including iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
What programming is included?
• More than 2,000 titles, including all seasons of critically acclaimed current series: True Detective, Ballers, Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, Veep, Girls, Togetherness and The Leftovers
• Highly-anticipated new, upcoming original programs, including: 7 Days in Hell, a sports “documentary” starring Andy Samberg and Kit Harington; Westworld, the drama starring Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris; and Show Me a Hero, a six-part miniseries from The Wire creator David Simon
• Weekly installments of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Real Time with Bill Maher and VICE
• HBO Sports documentaries, series and World Championship Boxing events
• Groundbreaking documentary programming such as Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief, The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst and Oscar-winner Citizenfour
• The best original series and miniseries from yesterday: The Sopranos, Sex and the City, The Wire, Entourage, Band of Brothers, True Blood, The Pacific, Deadwood and more
What’s the difference between HBO GO and HBO NOW?
HBO GO® is HBO’s authenticated online streaming service, available at no additional cost to HBO subscribers through their participating television provider. HBO NOW is a new, standalone online streaming service that is available to all customers with a high-speed internet connection.
HBO GO® is only accessible in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Some restrictions may apply.
© 2015 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. HBO®, HBO GO® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. All devices, titles and related trademarks are property of their respective owners.
For assistance, please visit help.hbogo.com.
What's New in Version 9.1.0
- Bug Fixes
Constant crashes and re-activation across devices
The app used to be seamless across phone, Xbox one, etc. until the past few months. I now constantly have to re-activate my devices, almost each time I want to use the app. Other times I get the logo screen, followed by a black screen and nothing more (on mobile). The app needs some serious work done.
Add proper swipe left to go back functionality
Please add real 'swipe left to go back' functionality similar to HBO Now. The current 'swipe left to go back' functionality does not allow you to preview the page you are swiping back to.
Please auto play episodes from a series
Please add the functionality to auto play episodes from a series for Chromecast and Apple TV. Other services have had it for years now.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 14, 2017
- Version: 9.1.0
- Size: 41.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Home Box Office Inc.
- © 2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes