Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HBO GO® is HBO’s authenticated streaming service, available at no additional cost to HBO customers who subscribe through their participating television provider. It’s HBO, anywhere, and lets you enjoy unlimited access to the best of HBO: the original series, hit movies, sports, documentaries, comedy specials and more. HBO GO® is available on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, as well as Apple TV and a variety of other devices.
How do I watch?
1. Download the HBO GO® app.
2. Log in with the credentials set up through your participating television provider or on hbogo.com.
3. Stream unlimited programming, movies and more on your iOS devices, including iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
What programming is included?
• More than 2,000 titles, including all seasons of critically acclaimed current series: True Detective, Ballers, The Brink, Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, Veep, Girls, Togetherness and The Leftovers
• Highly-anticipated new, upcoming original programs, including: 7 Days in Hell, a sports “documentary” starring Andy Samberg and Kit Harington; Westworld, the drama starring Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris; Show Me a Hero, a six-part miniseries from The Wire creator David Simon
• The latest hit movies, including: Gone Girl and John Wick in June; Horrible Bosses 2 and The Maze Runner in July; and Birdman and The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies in August
• Weekly installments of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Real Time with Bill Maher and VICE
• HBO Sports documentaries, series and World Championship Boxing events
• Groundbreaking documentary programming such as Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief, The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst and Oscar-winner Citizenfour
• The best original series and miniseries from yesterday: The Sopranos, Sex and the City, The Wire, Entourage, Band of Brothers, True Blood, The Pacific, Deadwood and more
What’s the difference between HBO GO and HBO NOW?
HBO GO® is HBO’s authenticated online streaming service, available at no additional cost to HBO subscribers through their participating television provider. HBO NOW is a new, standalone online streaming service that is available to all customers with a high-speed internet connection.
HBO GO® is only accessible in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Some restrictions may apply. ©2015 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. HBO®, HBO GO® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. All devices, titles and related trademarks are property of their respective owners.
For assistance, please visit help.hbogo.com.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
• Seamlessly search and engage with premium HBO content using iOS Spotlight Search (compatible with iOS 9 and above).
• Enjoy full screen video playback on your iPad.
• Experience improved Chromecast User Experience along with better error handling.
Needs Major Improvement
HBO, the largest movie channel of all time, really should invest is improving the awful app. When watching a series, if you go back to continue where you left off it NEVER remembers the last episode you actually watched. It makes it look like you were 1 or 2 episodes behind. I literally have to skim through the past 2 episodes to find where I actually left off. And half the time the "resume" option will just start you at the beginning of that episode instead of whatever part you were actually in.
It's 2015, you need to step up your on demand interface game big time. There is too much competition out there to go getting lazy.
About time someone woke up. Full screen support on my iPad Air 2 again. I had to restore fro backup and get version you didn't mess up!! Well I took a chance and update. Just because they said full screen don't mean it work!! However this time it does work!! So great job. Now for future FYI... Don't ever remove built in features the device has pre installed in the iOS operating system.
Now we need Comcast xfinity app to fix the same error!! No full screen!!!
Spend some time and money to develop
Good god HBO this app is garbage! It barely connects, I have to reopen the app 3 times to start watching anything, it won't connect and when it does all I get is audio and the user experience is just unbelievably wack. Just glance at the netflix app and take some notes. Really, I have to search for each episode of a series I'm watching? There's no logic to it! How can Comcast have a better app they are the worst! Figure it out HBO y'all got enough money to invest in a good application, stop slacking.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 01, 2015
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Home Box Office Inc.
- © 2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.