Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HBO GO® is HBO’s authenticated streaming service, available at no additional cost to HBO customers who subscribe through their participating television provider. It’s HBO, anywhere, and lets you enjoy unlimited access to the best of HBO: the original series, hit movies, sports, documentaries, comedy specials and more. HBO GO® is available on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, as well as Apple TV and a variety of other devices.
How do I watch?
1. Download the HBO GO® app.
2. Log in with the credentials set up through your participating television provider or on hbogo.com.
3. Stream unlimited programming, movies and more on your iOS devices, including iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
What programming is included?
• More than 2,000 titles, including all seasons of critically acclaimed current series: True Detective, Ballers, The Brink, Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, Veep, Girls, Togetherness and The Leftovers
• Highly-anticipated new, upcoming original programs, including: 7 Days in Hell, a sports “documentary” starring Andy Samberg and Kit Harington; Westworld, the drama starring Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris; Show Me a Hero, a six-part miniseries from The Wire creator David Simon
• The latest hit movies, including: Gone Girl and John Wick in June; Horrible Bosses 2 and The Maze Runner in July; and Birdman and The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies in August
• Weekly installments of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Real Time with Bill Maher and VICE
• HBO Sports documentaries, series and World Championship Boxing events
• Groundbreaking documentary programming such as Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief, The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst and Oscar-winner Citizenfour
• The best original series and miniseries from yesterday: The Sopranos, Sex and the City, The Wire, Entourage, Band of Brothers, True Blood, The Pacific, Deadwood and more
What’s the difference between HBO GO and HBO NOW?
HBO GO® is HBO’s authenticated online streaming service, available at no additional cost to HBO subscribers through their participating television provider. HBO NOW is a new, standalone online streaming service that is available to all customers with a high-speed internet connection.
HBO GO® is only accessible in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Some restrictions may apply. ©2015 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. HBO®, HBO GO® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. All devices, titles and related trademarks are property of their respective owners.
For assistance, please visit help.hbogo.com.
What's New in Version 3.0.6
- Introduced support for deep linking to video asset details page for improved playback accessibility
Sign in every time I open the app?? Really?
Can you please have the app stop logging me out when I close it, so I have to log in EVERY time I open it to watch something? EVERY TIME...
App logs me out every time I close it. So, EVERY TIME I open the app to see something, I have to log in again. Please fix🙏🏽, love the app outside of this issue. Seems small, but it's really frustrating with the HBOGO app & the MaxGo app also.
I use these apps daily, so other than that they work fine. 4 stars once this last glitch gets fixed!!
Aside from not being able to add a whole series to the watchlist, this is a great app. It does have a tendency to quit when the iPad screen locks while casting a show, which can be annoying. It doesn't affect playback, but it does require you to relaunch the app and reconnect to the Chromecast if you decide to pause a show mid-episode. If not for those 2 flaws, it would be a 5-star app.
I use the app on an iPad air and until I make a selection everything works as it should( crisp color, great sound, no stalled or distorted images,pausing an episode on my iPhone can be resumed in that exact location on my iPad )... but when I press play to view my selection the screen remains black. I have gone as far as deleting the app and reinstalling it, resetting my iPad, and eventually opting to only use the app on my iPhone.... now if this issue could be resolved the rating for this app could as well
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 19, 2015
- Version: 3.0.6
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Home Box Office Inc.
- © 2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.