A mobile service request platform to provide citizens and employees of Harris County the ability to submit requests for non-emergency services such as: graffiti, mowing, street signs, debris removal, street repairs, dead animals, ditches, and potholes. The service request then gets routed to the correct precinct to remedy the problem.
• Saves user profile for application reuse
• Capture or use existing photo to attach to service request
• Automatic routing of request to correct Harris County precinct
• Address location awareness using GPS
• Determination of whether location of request is outside Harris County
• Input description of service request
• Store submitted Service Request on phone
• Email sent to citizen with request id to reference
- Performance enhancements.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
COULD be a great app...
Just need it to work properly. Anytime I submit a request the app crashes. I’m running iOS 11.3 and it crashes every time I submit a request. The app looks great and is pretty intuitive minus this one major bug, and a few layout oversights. Please fix - I need this app!
Great app, great idea!!👍🏼
This app works great. While sitting at a light that only lets 3 cars through before it turns red again, I was able to send a service request using this app. I've used it twice and the problems have been resolved quickly. I also got email confirmations that my request was received. When more people use the app, more issues will get resolved.
I like the idea of this app. It makes it better than having to go back to the website to submit something. Especially if you were outside of precinct 4, the only website I saw that could enter work requests. The only thing I can see that needs to be fixed is to have pictures as an optional input item for requests. It makes it too difficult to take a picture all the time, especially if your driving or it's dark. Thanks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.