By Advanced Quonset Technology, Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
HCA is a companion app for the Home Control Assistant Server desktop application.
It is a client that connects to your HCA Server home automation system over WiFi or Cell network. I have no affiliation with the makers of HCA Server - I'm just a user providing this app for free to people who already own HCA Server.
With this app, you can:
- Control your home lighting, thermostat and other automation devices remotely.
- Check on the status of motion and door/window sensors and your alarm system.
- Trigger the execution of HCA programs to expand your remote automation capability.
- Control the keypads throughout your home.
- Use GeoFences to cause an HCA program to execute when entering/leaving an area.
- View the HCA log and filters
- Synchronize your custom icons from the HCA server to the app.
- View your custom HTML pages generated by the HCA Server
- Much, Much more!
NOTE: For geofences, the users location is NEVER transmitted to the server or anywhere else outside of the app. It is used only by iOS to track the geofence. The app only sends the user-supplied name of the geofence to the server.
For a video showing how to setup and use the app, see here:
Please provide feedback on what features you would like to see implemented next!
*** Please give us a rating in the app store ***
What's New in Version 2.0.3
- Support for HCA version 14
- Additional icons
- No longer shows if a device is suspended or not
- Shows device communication error by icon label in red text
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 19, 2017
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Advanced Quonset Technology, Inc.
- © 2016 Coyote Technology, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.