By Rand McNally
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The HD 100 app works with the HD 100, Rand McNally's electronic logging device.
The HD 100 plugs into the truck's diagnostics port and connects Hours of Service information wirelessly to the HD 100 app. HOS logs are available on the HD 100 app and via the Rand McNally Connect web portal.
With the HD 100 app, the HD 100 unit, and a service plan, owner-operators, drivers and fleets can:
- Track and view On Duty, Driving, Off Duty and Sleeper Berth duty status time
- Accurately record Driving & On Duty time by letting the system automatically switch between statuses
- Complete Vehicle Inspection Reports & Trip Sheets electronically
- Receive notifications of potential HOS violations with on-screen and audio alerts
- Send logs directly by fax number or email address during an inspection
- Access the Rand McNally Connect web portal to view log history, and access safety and performance reporting
- Reduce paperwork and help lower administration costs
- Streamline overall fleet operations
The HD 100 device plugs into the truck's diagnostics port and connects Hours of Service information wirelessly to the HD 100 app. HOS logs are available on the HD 100 app and via the Rand McNally Connect web portal.
Please Note: Use of the HD 100 app requires the HD 100 device, a smart device (not included) and a service plan (monthly fee applies). Learn more about the HD 100 at http://www.randmcnally.com/hd100fleetapp
What's New in Version 1.06
Updated user manual.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 24, 2014
- Version: 1.06
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rand McNally
- © 2013 RM Acquisition, LLC d/b/a Rand McNally
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.