HDE OTP Generator
By HDE, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HDE OTP Generator is a virtual device application for multi-factor authentication (MFA), so-called two-step verification, which generates time-based one-time passwords (OTP) complying with RFC 6238 (TOTP: Time-Based One-Time Password Algorithm).
HDE OTP Generator supports multiple authentication source. You may use QR codes, or URLs copied onto the clipboard to add authentication config.
Tested for various platforms
We tested TOTP QR codes from, and believe it works with:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS Multi-Factor Authentication)
- App.net (Two-Factor Authentication)
- Dropbox (Two-step verification)
- Evernote (Two-step verification)
- Facebook (Login Approvals)
- Gandi (Two-factor Authentication)
- GitHub (Two-factor Authentication)
- Google Accounts (2-step verification)
- Google Apps for Business (2-step verification)
- HDE One (HDE Access Control OTP verification)
- Microsoft Accounts (Two-Step Verification)
- Tumblr (Two-Factor Authentication)
- WordPress (Two-Step Authentication)
- Yahoo! JAPAN (Yahoo! JAPAN one time password)
Additional instant security with Passcode
HDE OTP Generator is equipped with it's own Passcode screen which prevents strangers or children from casually accessing your OTPs, even when you are physically away from your phone.
- To make OTP work, make sure your clock is in sync
- Only supports 6-digits
What's New in Version 1.6.1
Fixed a bug in the synchronization process with the Apple Watch.
Security guaranteed because there's zero network access!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 17, 2015
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: HDE,INC.
- © 2012-2015 HDE, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.