HDR for Ricoh Theta Cameras
By Harald Meyer
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The HDR for Ricoh Theta cameras app allows you to capture multiple images with different exposure, ISO, and shutter time (bracketing). The images can then be stitched into a single HDR (High Dynamic Range), well-exposed, noise-reduced, image using other applications such as Photoshop.
- Bracket shooting for Ricoh Theta camera.
- Up to 12 pictures.
- Set ISO, exposure compensation, and shutter time for each frame individually.
- Demo video: http://youtu.be/laA6REiHZL8
- Theta S is not supported! Please use the Theta S HDR app.
- The Theta camera has to be connected with your iOS device over Wifi all the time.
- Capturing of each image takes approximately 5 seconds thus we recommend to use a tripod.
- The app is intended to capture exposure series (bracketing). Third party apps have to be used for stitching.
What's New in Version 1.01
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 04, 2016
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Harald Meyer
- © (C) by Tequnique.com 2015-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.