The HDR for Ricoh Theta cameras app allows you to capture multiple images with different exposure, ISO, and shutter time (bracketing). The images can then be stitched into a single HDR (High Dynamic Range), well-exposed, noise-reduced, image using other applications such as Photoshop.
- Bracket shooting for Ricoh Theta camera.
- Up to 12 pictures.
- Set ISO, exposure compensation, and shutter time for each frame individually.
- Demo video: http://youtu.be/laA6REiHZL8
- Theta S is not supported! Please use the Theta S HDR app.
- The Theta camera has to be connected with your iOS device over Wifi all the time.
- Capturing of each image takes approximately 5 seconds thus we recommend to use a tripod.
- The app is intended to capture exposure series (bracketing). Third party apps have to be used for stitching.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app before but no Theta S support
Used this is the past for VFX work, but doesn’t work with my Theta S, hope it gets updated
Doesn't work with the Theta S
Trying to capture with an S results in a camera unconnected error!
Won't connect to theta S
Gives an error trying to connect -- useless.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.