The HDR Photo for GoPro Hero 4, Hero Session, and 5/6 cameras app allows you to capture multiple images with different exposure and ISO (bracketing). The images can then be stitched into a single HDR (High Dynamic Range), well-exposed, noise-reduced, image using other applications (such as HDR Photo, Photoshop, ...).
- Bracket shooting for GoPro Hero 4 and 5/6 cameras.
- Capture up to 24 pictures.
- Set ISO, and exposure compensation for each frame individually.
- Demo video: http://youtu.be/PbuSOPHQGkM
- The GoPro camera has to be connected with your iOS device over Wifi all the time.
- We recommend to use a tripod for capturing for best results.
- Only GoPro Hero 4, Hero Session, and Hero 5 cameras are supported.
- The app is intended to capture exposure series (bracketing). Third party apps have to be used for stitching.
+++ Disclaimer +++
This app is an alternative app for controlling GoPro Hero cameras. We are not affiliated with GoPro Inc. in any way.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.