HDR Photo for GoPro Hero
By Harald Meyer
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The HDR Photo for GoPro Hero 4, Hero Session, and 5/6 cameras app allows you to capture multiple images with different exposure and ISO (bracketing). The images can then be stitched into a single HDR (High Dynamic Range), well-exposed, noise-reduced, image using other applications (such as HDR Photo, Photoshop, ...).
- Bracket shooting for GoPro Hero 4 and 5/6 cameras.
- Capture up to 24 pictures.
- Set ISO, and exposure compensation for each frame individually.
- Demo video: http://youtu.be/PbuSOPHQGkM
- The GoPro camera has to be connected with your iOS device over Wifi all the time.
- We recommend to use a tripod for capturing for best results.
- Only GoPro Hero 4, Hero Session, and Hero 5 cameras are supported.
- The app is intended to capture exposure series (bracketing). Third party apps have to be used for stitching.
+++ Disclaimer +++
This app is an alternative app for controlling GoPro Hero cameras. We are not affiliated with GoPro Inc. in any way.
What's New in Version 1.03
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 1.03
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Harald Meyer
- © (C) Tequnique.com 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.