By Harald Meyer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
HDR Photo creates well-exposed, natural looking images from a set of differently exposed images (bracketing). Just drop two or more images in the app, optionally adjust parameters, and create a full resolution image.
- Create well exposed images from a set of two or more images.
- Adjust parameters including saturation, details/contrast, and blur (low/highpass).
- Import and export bmp, jpg, and png.
- Image alignment support (it is recommended to use a tripod for best results).
- The algorithm generally yields natural looking results (depends on source material).
I purchased this app and have tried on multiply occasions to open a photo in it to edit. Can not get the app to anything. Don’t waste your money
Not sure if it works
I got this to work once.i have tried multiple times.it just renders a white screen for a picture.
- Category: Photography
- Released: Jun 03, 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 21.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Harald Meyer
- © (C) Tequnique.com 2010-2015
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor