By Lucky Clan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Capture High-Dynamic-Range photographs with HDR. By combining twice the image data of a standard photograph HDR is able to mix an over-exposed and under-exposed photo with incredible results. Includes 4 different mix options, plus the ability to import raw images all in one incredibly fast app.
- Automatic and manual modes (To set exposure manually: drag exposure loupes to dark and light area of photo, double tap to return to automatic mode)
- Import from Photos: Select light and dark photos from library to mix in HDR.
- 4 different HDR mixes: Auto, Optimized, Vivid, Contrast
- Alignment: Photos are automatically aligned for the sharpest possible results.
- Native device camera resolution support
- Save in photos
- Speed: Fastest possible capture and merge of HDR results
What's New in Version 2.4
- iOS 11 compatibility
- fixed crash when taking photo in very low light condition
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 26, 2017
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sylwester Los
- © Lucky Clan 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.