By Lucky Clan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture High-Dynamic-Range photographs with HDR. By combining twice the image data of a standard photograph HDR is able to mix an over-exposed and under-exposed photo with incredible results. Includes 4 different mix options, plus the ability to import raw images all in one incredibly fast app.
- Automatic and manual modes (To set exposure manually: drag exposure loupes to dark and light area of photo, double tap to return to automatic mode)
- Import from Photos: Select light and dark photos from library to mix in HDR.
- 4 different HDR mixes: Auto, Optimized, Vivid, Contrast
- Alignment: Photos are automatically aligned for the sharpest possible results.
- Native device camera resolution support
- Save in photos
- Speed: Fastest possible capture and merge of HDR results
What's New in Version 2.2
- added full iPhone 6/6+ support
- added front camera support
- improved performance - processing/saving works over 2x faster
- bug fixes
This app is great because it has four filters the best of which is the contrast filter. I never get tired of it. It's one of the best filters of any photo app. Gives every scene a dramatic aspect. It combines the contrast of black&white and toned down film coupled with HDR. Those who made this filter sure did know what they were doing.
Currently the best HDR app!
I have tried many HDR apps nd trust me, this is the best of the lot. There is a great app called "HDR Fusion" by Cogitap. But it is no longer being developed. So from HDR Fusion for iPhone 4, I have junped to HDR by Lucky Clan for iPhone 6.
It's really fast, the fastest hdr app on the app store. The final photo has very good contrast and exposure, images are correctly aligned.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 21, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sylwester Los
- © Lucky Clan 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.