By Lucky Clan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture High-Dynamic-Range photographs with HDR. By combining twice the image data of a standard photograph HDR is able to mix an over-exposed and under-exposed photo with incredible results. Includes 4 different mix options, plus the ability to import raw images all in one incredibly fast app.
- Automatic and manual modes (To set exposure manually: drag exposure loupes to dark and light area of photo, double tap to return to automatic mode)
- Import from Photos: Select light and dark photos from library to mix in HDR.
- 4 different HDR mixes: Auto, Optimized, Vivid, Contrast
- Alignment: Photos are automatically aligned for the sharpest possible results.
- Native device camera resolution support
- Save in photos
- Speed: Fastest possible capture and merge of HDR results
What's New in Version 2.2
- added full iPhone 6/6+ support
- added front camera support
- improved performance - processing/saving works over 2x faster
- bug fixes
This app is great because it has four filters the best of which is the contrast filter. I never get tired of it. It's one of the best filters of any photo app. Gives every scene a dramatic aspect. It combines the contrast of black&white and toned down film coupled with HDR. Those who made this filter sure did know what they were doing.
Good app but crashes a lot!!!
This app is great but it crashes constantly and you loose your picture. Otherwise the effects are great and makes pictures look better. I recommended it to some friends and they also complain about the crashing problem.
Currently the best HDR app!
I have tried many HDR apps nd trust me, this is the best of the lot. There is a great app called "HDR Fusion" by Cogitap. But it is no longer being developed. So from HDR Fusion for iPhone 4, I have junped to HDR by Lucky Clan for iPhone 6.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 21, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sylwester Los
- © Lucky Clan 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.