By Christopher Herbon
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HDR³ revolutionizes the capture of HDR photos and offers an advanced alternative to existing HDR apps. We grew tired of unnatural spots, seams and halos in our photos, which are produced by other apps. Therefore we integrated the most advanced HDR algorithm available in any iOS application. The amazingly realistic photos are created by taking three pictures in a row and combining them using a highly sophisticated digital wavelet algorithm.
• Automatically take 3 pictures instead of only 2, compared to other apps
• Seamless image blending without halos and unnatural spots
• Live high speed automatic exposure measure for an even faster capture
• High performance digital image stabilization for extremly sharp pictures
• Full 8 megapixel resolution
• Live histogram for choosing the perfect scene
• 128 Bit processing for extremely accurate results
• Share pictures on Facebook and twitter
• Volume shutter
• Automatic and manual saturation, temperature, gamma, sharpness, brightness and contrast adjustment
• Beautiful Frames
• Crop function
• Geotagging (GPS) and full exif data support
• Landscape and portrait support
• Integrated flash
Free version limitations:
• Resolution limited to 1 megapixel
• Small caption at the bottom
• iAds to cover our costs
What's New in Version 1.5
• Resolution bug fix.
post processing option and fast hdr shoot
i am HDR3 app user from year. i love your app but there is no any new updates coming.
actually your app is time consuming. its takes a lot of time to take hdr photo.
many times i miss great shop. there is also no any ghost reduction option.
please make it fast hdr app by taking less time to take hdr image.
most important option i will like to see is the post processing option like fotor HDR app for iphone.
as i want to take hdr image fast but want to developed or process hdr image later in home or when i have time. this will allow me to take many hdr image as possible.
and please make option to select all raw hdr image to process at once rather then selection each hdr image to process.
option to developed all hdr image at one click then one by one developing. its time consuming.
waiting urs updates and reply
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 04, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Christopher Herbon
- © 2012 Christopher Herbon
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.