By Ohanaware Co., Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
MacFormat ***** "for sheer ease of use, simplicity and value for money, HDRtist is brilliant".
HDRtist Pro. Simple and streamlined workflow, with features such as 1-Click HDR editing. Live interface, where changes happen as options are adjusted. HDRtist Pro allows everyone to create breathtaking HDR images in next to no time.
Unique features of HDRtist Pro:
• Drag, Drop and click a preset easy, with finer control a click away.
• Save editable HDR images to iPhoto, Aperture or disk.
• Processes HDRs with 128-bit floating point precision.
• Excellent help system, covers the application and HDR photography.
• Focus on editing your HDRs with the Full Screen Mode.
• Ohanaware's legendary customer & technical support.
• Save to multiple formats including, JPEG, TIFF, PDF, PSD, GIF, BMP and others.
• Innovative Drop-N-Click system, makes it simple to add images, create a new HDR or to replace the existing HDR.
• HDR for everyone, with our amazing value for money, HDRtist Pro isn't just for Professionals.
• Uses Apple's Image IO Kit to read many different RAW image files.
Advantages of HDRtist Pro:
• Multiple generators, HDR & Exposure Blending, giving more control.
• Made exclusively for the Mac, by Mac users.
• Intuitive iLife like interface, with absolute minimal learning curve.
• Use multiple exposures, Single RAWs and Single JPEGS to create HDR images.
What is HDR?
High Dynamic Range (HDR) & Exposure Blending make it possible to create highly detailed and ultra-realistic photographs with your digital camera. HDR works by combining exposure information using complex mathematics, while Exposure Blending works by simply selecting and cutting out the best parts of each photo. These two different techniques can generate different results. One technique might work better for one image than the other. This is why we think it's best to have both techniques available to use.
What's New in Version 1.0.8
Fixed performance degradation issue on OS X Mountain Lion.
Fixed various memory leaks.
Fixed a crash that could occur when dragging images in to the Welcome Window and then subsequent images into the document window.
Fixed a bug in the document icon generation that could generate icons in the wrong aspect ratio.
Fixed a bug in Save As dialog where some options were not showing up for JPEG and TIFF.
nice photo realistic results with ease
I have been stitching HDR landscape images from various cameras with HDRtist Pro. It took me a while to understand the program and learn to fine tune for a photo realistic look.
The program is producing the quality images want and is easy to use (bonus).
I outoput from HDrtist Pro in TIF format often without sharpening. Then clean up dust spots, sharpen and save. The TIF output has been very nice. The image alignment works well and has not been a problem in images. A few images have some halo effect if backlit with very bright light. That occurs in all HDR. A bit of room for improvement there maybe.
Overall, a very good easy to use HDR program. The output has been so photorealistic when I fine tune it has encouraged me to always use HDR for landscapes (dragging along the old tripod).
I look forward to updates and using the program more.
This application is like a fine wine
It keeps getting better with age. This is by far the best of the drag and drop applications I have ever purchased/won. Simple to use, wide format support & above all else, excellent customer support!
Easy to use HDR, Great results
Next to Photoshop this is by far the best HDR program available. Now that Photoshop is “subscription only” i’ve dropped it. This program works great for HDR needs, as well as Photoshop. It’s now my goto app for HDR.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Aug 22, 2012
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ohanaware Co., LTD
- © 2011-12 Ohanaware Co., LTD
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later