THE ACCORDION & OBERKRAINER APP FOR
FOLK MUSIC, ACCORDION AND BUTTON-BOX PLAYERS.
HDS iSound is a hiqhquality virtual soundmodule for your iPad. Play your iPad with external MIDI instruments, accordion-MIDI, soundenlargement for your stage-setup or as stand-alone for training and learning at home.
Using the sample-library of HDS Pro.Sound1 and HDS Sound.Power offers HDS iSound a very realistic and authentic sound reproduction. By real-time streaming the audio samples can be played in very high polyphony and low latency of only 5ms.
SOUND-FEATURES OF THE STANDARD-APP :
- Accordion folkmusic
- Styrian button-Box (diatonic)
- Oberkrainer-Guitar / GitChordSamples for accompainment
with Major / Minor / Sept. / Deminished-chords*
- Baritone short/long**
- Gaudi-Sample SET
more available sound variations and sound packs as In-App purchases :
Accordion-Pack*, Styrian-ButtonBox-Pack*, GitChord-Pack*, Baritone2, Bass-Pack, Trumpet/Clarinet-Pack, Stubnmusi-Pack, DrumSet-Pack
*for using GitChordSamples, GitChordPack, Accordion- and StyrianPack with MIDI-accordion (bass-side), make sure that your MIDI-system includes the SampleChannel-Option.
**switch with SoftPedal – Midicontroller CC 67
MIDI PLAYER / -RECORDER :
- record with the built-in MIDI Recorder and save and upload
your songs in Standard MIDI file format
- unlimited number of tracks
- 16 separate MIDI channels, assignable individually
for each track
- unlimited recording and playback time
- load SMF MIDI files to your device using the iTunes software
- use Midi Files in the app and you will see on
the virtual keyboard which notes are played
- use the unique "Tempo-Zoom" slider to, i.e. for slowing
down songs in order to learn them easier
TECHN. FEATURES :
- Polyphony depending on used iPad-model up
to 120 stereo voices
- configurable audio latency down to 5ms
- built-in DSP effects with 17 presets
- RunApp in background, so you can play and at the same
time, for example, with another app, show sheets
or lyrics or play back MP3s
- supports Apple 's "inter - app audio " system (iOS7) for
audio & MIDI streaming to / from other apps
- supports " JACK Audio Connection Kit " (up to iOS 6.1.3)
for audio & MIDI streaming to / from other apps.
- supports Audio Unit (iOS 9.3)
For good performance we recommend iPad4 and later.
Please note that this app requires a lot of hardware resources.
If you encounter problems with the app, please close all running applications in the background by pressing twice on the "Home" button and in the list of displayed apps hold onto a tap and - then press the "minus sign" in the corner, to close this application. Then close all other apps.
For more information on compatible MIDI adapter, please visit the website www.hdsmusic.de or ask your music retailer.
• Introduces completely redesigned sound selection, now in full screen!
• Introduces intuitive and fast sound search filters.
• Switch directly between sound sets by tapping on its icon from the sound sets overview screen.
• AudioUnit plugin: Fixed several problems with third-party AU host apps.
• Fixed crash when overwriting existing performance preset.
• Fixed volume knob not being updated on CC #7.
• Fixed effect send knob not being updated on CC #91.
• Added "panic" button.
• Audio Unit: Fixed wrong preset being restored under certain conditions.
• Audio Unit: loads instruments in background again on regular real-time DAW usage.
• Fixed memory leaks.
• MIDI Recorder: added setting to ignore MIDI program change on playback (default is ignore now).
• Performance Presets: Fixed transpose setting not being restored.
• MIDI Recorder: Sort songs alphabetically.
• Added launch screen images.
Ratings and Reviews
Not ready for performance
It is very hard to control the volumes of each part. I couldn't get enough volume out of the bass part with bellows dynamics of my midi accordion. If I turn off expression in my accordion, then the treble is too loud. It seems that you have to adjust the volume of each part every time you start the app as you can't really save your settings. The accordion sound is quite good, but very little choice for the price. I didn't care for the guitar at all. Some other guitar sounds are available for purchase. Then again, the whole thing becomes too expensive.
Dot not buy this
Expensive but qualify sounds, you can preset the accordion you want and recall it when you need,(just turn on playing back ground and play it on midi accordion you have on iPad )ex: you can preset one accordion with mussette treble, trumpet chords, and Ebass, etc...you can watch video ''dan phong cam the key 21'' on YouTube to hear the sounds
Just basics for $55 cost over $100 more to get it up to some decent sounds. Sample tank,cubasis and many reasonable apps out give 10 times more bang for the buck. So sorry I fell for the very evasive YouTube vids . Petition iTunes to allow trial before purchase. Going to stick to my daw and best service accordions. Don't buy this until they include the full accordion pack will a few more stars after sticker shock wears off .i must say the accordions sound good and after some doing I got good polkas out.so all in all its a good app but I will stand buy my feeling it cost too much for addition sounds. Please do an English manuals dont appear in audio buss and I don't see any activity in the app reviews what gives?
- Franz Schmid, Sandi Jug
- 303.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2019 HDSmusic (Sounds), © 2014-2019 Crudebyte (Software & Graphics)
- In-App Purchases
- Bass Sound Pack $49.99
- Baritone 2 Sound-Pack $19.99
- Trumpet-Clarinet Pack $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.