Do you trust where you eat?
We provide data on over 1.1M establishments including: restaurants, schools, children’s nurseries, health clubs, sporting events, hospitals, drive through’s, coffee shops, cinemas, gas stations etc.
As parents of allergy sufferers, victims of food poisoning events, and fellow food lovers we want to trust where we eat, and we think you do too.
First, please check our coverage map to ensure we are in your area! http://app.hdscores.com/doc/coverage
THE PROBLEM: In the USA over 3,000 people die each year from food posing events, 128,000 receive hospital treatment and an allergy sufferer is submitted to ER every 3 minutes. These numbers are startling and continue to increase each year. Health Departments inspect establishments that serve food typically once a year, allowing facilities the ability to fail and then get re-inspected within a two-week period in which they typically pass. How do you know what establishments continue to fail / fix and pass from those that continuously excel? What you may currently see as the health inspection rating in the window of the restaurant may not be how it is continuously run.
THE SOLUTION: We created HDScores to provide consumers with a simple way to demystify health reports, understand violations and simplify complex local government websites. A HDScore provides a simple percentage score, that looks at a facilities data over time. The HDScore also shows the violations they may have incurred and the performance of local alternatives, so consumers can choose the cleanest eating experience available to them.
This app will allow access to Health Inspection Ratings at your fingertips at currently over 1,000,000 establishments across the USA.
Trusted by companies like Yelp and others to provide data on restaurant cleanliness.
What we offer:
- A formulated HDScore of any establishment in your area. This score offers you a far much better understanding of where you are eating. The score is taken by an average so the customer is not seeing only the result of the last health inspection. This formula is calculated by the historical average of violations based on their severity, given more weight to newer inspections.
- HDScores are a percentage from 0%-100%. The better scoring the better the health inspection ratings have been over the course of time.
- Follow your favorite restaurant and receive notifications as scores are updated.
- Ability to see the cleanest restaurants around you at that current time.
• During the term of the subscription, HDScores will provide continously updated content including new inspections reports, new establishments, and other food health related content accessable through the application.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription or cancels the subscription during the trail period
• Please review the coverage map to ensure data availability in your area. Our coverage map is available at (http://app.hdscores.com/doc/coverage)
• Although we do our best to ensure to most accurate information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the data provided.
• Please review our terms of services as provided at this link: http://app.hdscores.com/doc/terms
Bug fix with login issues / verification issues
Ratings and Reviews
This app is amazing!
I used this today and found great information.
- HDScores Inc
- 23.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © HDScores Data Services LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $0.99
- Yearly Subscription $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.