Head for Instagram
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Head for Instagram is a new way to access your Instagram. Doesn't have enough space for a menubar app? Not a problem. We introduce Head that will stick on edges of your screen.
Head icon will always on top of other applications so you can always click on head icon no matter what you are doing and then you can access your Instagram.
Using physical principle, you can drag Head to anywhere and it will be pulled to the edges of screen naturally and smoothly.
- Auto hide Head when inactive eg. for watch movie
- Blur or Darken background when activate Head
- Head can be dragged and pulled using physical principle
- Stealth mode : set transparency of Head window
For more info, please visit http://facebook.com/SquidMelon
What's New in Version 1.1
- Remove Dock Icon
Works well, streamlined, worth the money payed in my opinion. For those wondering, this is more of a viewer. I don’t see a way to upload a photo, it’s more like the website version on your desktop.
I love this app but every time i open it its lags and is very slow and photos dont load even when i have fast wifi, its really laggy PLEASE FIX otherwise love the app!
I like it.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Dec 05, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chanok Opapongpunt
- Copyright © 2013 SquidMelon. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor