Headache Diary (ecoHeadache)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** This is the bug fix version for iOS8 **
The 'Headache, Migraine, ENT(Ears Nose and Throat)-Pain, Treatment in ONE' Diary with indispensable smart features
* Healthline NAMED A TOP MIGRAINE APP of 2014
"The Headache Diary (ecoHeadache) is an easy-to-use, all-purpose app for tracking anything related to your headache."
- by Healthline -
* "Never before has it been so easy for me to track my migraine attacks."
* "Best app I have seen for tracking headaches."
* "for me the best of all app store apps, essential if you suffer from migraines"
* "ecoHeadache comes up with lots of additional features which are not offered by many other apps."
- from the customer reviews -
* Apple: 'Staff Favorites' of all apps in Germany, Austria
* Top 3 of Healthcare Category in Germany
* What‘s Hot of Healthcare Category in Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Schweiz/Suisse, France, Austria, Ireland, Japan, Mexico
Why do people use headache/migraine diary?
The headache diary will help you track your headache pain, symptoms, diagnosis, disability, triggers and treatments. It allows you to analyze the pattern of your headache and the effectiveness of treatments, providing information for your doctor to access your condition.
The more you know about your headaches, the more you will be able to get your pain under control. The headache diary will help you take control of your headaches and prevent them from ruining your everyday.
The 'Headache Diary (ecoHeadache)' was developed according to user requirements and has following special features:
* Track Pain, Diagnosis & Trigger:
- 'Touch-Statistics' of last 7/30/90/180/365 days (swipe with one finger to change the period)
- Start- & End-time, Duration (to-the-minuts, more than 24 hours) of pain
- Dual pain scale (0-10 / 0-4), Location & Type of pain, Symptom, Diagnosis (type of headache)
- Multiple pain severities per headache: start severity, severity by medication & therapy, the highest severity
- Triggers in 5 categories, Disability, Comment
- Tracking of ENT(Ears Nose and Throat)-Pain
- The line-symbol verification of trigger, medication, therapy and comment
* Track Treatment:
- Very helpful 'Medication history', 'Therapy history' with 'Touch-Statistics' of last 5/7/10/14/30 days to control about therapy-days (swipe with one finger to change the period)
- Medication with time, medicine, dosis, effect
- Therapy with time, duration, effect
- Easy & quickly: copy or add a new medication & therapy to the latest headache or to a new headache from the medication-/therapy-list
- Notification of medication/therapy in the future (Simple setting: Set the medication/therapy time in the future)
* Analyse & Report:
- Email report with 19 helpful statistics and 'Headache Diary' print out for you and your doctor
- Headache diary as CSV export
- Find your best effective therapies according to your rating of therapy
- 24 rapid statistical charts, e.g. daily, weekly, monthly, pain location, diagnosis, triggers, medication, therapy and more
- Email report in 7 foreign languages without changing language of iOS device (English/Français/Español/Deutsch/Italiano/日本語/한국어)
- Customer links for the knowledge about headache, migraine
- Customer location & type of pain, symptom, diagnosis, triggers, therapies
- Time interval in 1, 5, 10, 15 or 30-minutes
- Dual pain scale: 0-10 or 0-4
- Copy the latest headache, copy each medication or therapy
- Instantly adding new customer data in diary (edit/delete in 'Setting')
- Database Backup & Restore via email
- Transfer app database to the other iOS devices via email (e.g. by changing device)
- iPhone 5 optimized
* This app is not intended to use for self-diagnosis or self-treatment. Only your doctor can assess and plan your pain management and treatment.
* Special thanks to Dr. John Seok, M.D. Neurologist (USA) for Medical Advice
What's New in Version 4.1
- Bugfix in iOS7/8
Best one I've tried
I've used this app for about two years now. It's the best one I've tried that tracks triggers, symptoms, pain type and location, as well as being able to track how effective medications were. I'm not sure why there aren't more reviews for it on the App Store but I'd recommend it to anyone with frequent migraines!
I've been using this app for a few years. It works great for me. It took the developers a few weeks to fix the iOS 8 bug but since then it works better than ever.
Won't send report
This would be a 4 or 5 star rating, as it's easy to use and flexibly collects the data. Wonderful pain scale that reliably distinguishes different levels of pain. But when I tried to save the summary report by emailing it to myself, nothing happens. (Yes, I tried a different email address, and checked spam folders. )
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 08, 2014
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Jae-Ung Yi
- © 2010-2014 Yi Jae Ung
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.