By onFoot IT
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Morning cup of latest news from your favorite RSS and Atom feeds, categorized automatically as Trickle, Stream and Link blogs, so you can easily choose what you want to spend your reading time for.
- Does not rely on any feed aggregation services, fetches feeds directly from content providers.
- Nice article view, optimized for feeds with full-size content.
- Each feed has a color associated with it - makes quick skimming through the lists of articles easier.
- Simple to use interface.
- Can import feeds using an OPML file. Just open one using "Open In..." feature, or load it from iCloud and other file providers.
iPad, sync coming soon.
What's New in Version 1.4.4
- In-app search in iOS 10
- Further progress towards a lower-key color palette
- Improvements to the built-in web browser
- Category: News
- Updated: Sep 16, 2016
- Version: 1.4.4
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Languages: English, Polish
- Seller: Maciej Rutkowski
- © 2016 Maciej Rutkowski
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.