Content-aware news reader. Similar headlines from several news sources are grouped together using a highly sophisticated clustering algorithm. Topic groups are then sorted based on their headline counts, or alternatively based on their timestamps. Efficient way to distinguish between important news and junk headlines.
“Truly, this is the only reasonable way to pick important topics in the senseless news flood we are about to drown in” - beta tester
- All languages are inherently supported by the clustering algorithm
- 23 preset feed lists for different countries
- Feed lists are easily managed, adding from Newsblur and InoReader supported
- Optional keyword highlighting (as illustrated in screenshots)
- Search filter function
- Two color themes: dark and classic
- Sorting by cluster count or date
- Article translation via Google Translate
Visit the support site for further examples.
Preset feed lists are set for the following countries:
- China (traditional chinese and english)
- Israel (hebrew and english)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Improved photo loading on iPad
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
An app that presents a meta analysis of news headlines. A really unique view of the news. You get a real-time analysis that measures the global impact of specific news stories in media from around the world. The news is then listed from most often reported to least.
Clean & Robust
I love the huge variety of content delivered in a comprehensive manner.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.