Introducing Heads & Tails by Petco - the first iOS app where you can win money for taking cute pet selfies!
1. Simply take a selfie with your favorite furry, feathery, or scaly best friend.
2. Upload your selfie to the Heads & Tails app and share with your friends to get Likes.
3. Rack up 100 Likes in 30 days or less and we'll give you a $10 Petco gift card!
Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Try it today for FREE!
A Few Notes:
- This app is free to play.
- We recommended using while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time and is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatible with iPhone® 6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus/7/7 Plus devices with iOS Version 8-9+ installed.
- Compatibility with 5/5c/5s/SE devices is not guaranteed.
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 4S or earlier iPhone devices.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can reduce battery life.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Super Cool Concept, Amazing Cause, Eh Execution
I love the idea of this app but the constant change of terms is kind of annoying and super sketchy. It seems like the rules are always changing, and it’s really confusing. When I first downloaded the app the idea was that you post a picture containing you and your pet. Right off the bat a $10 donation goes towards their awesome cause. If your picture gets 100 likes in a month they donate another $15 and you get a $25 Petco giftcard. So I posted a picture, it got 100 likes. And I swear that I saw that the gift cards were physically mailed out... When I claimed it I had to put in my shipping address.. I waited like a month to receive my giftcard in the mail, and then I realized they emailed it to me... My friend won the same month as I did and she has yet to receive her giftcard. The process is super inconsistent, and I really feel like they need to be more clear with users, and when they make updates, users need to be notified. They recently changed the donation amount to $10 instead of $25, and I didn’t even realize it until I went to submit my donation the second time.
Finally got my gift card
I was starting to think this is a scam to get pet photos to use in promotions for free. I “won” in December, and on the last day of January, I hadn’t seen a gift card in my email yet despite the app saying they are sent out two weeks after the last day of the month you win in. If you read the fine print, Petco has the right to use any photo you post in their promotional materials. I was very skeptical. However, today, February 7th, I finally received my gift card after contacting them, so I raised my review from 1 star to 3. It’s a cute idea, but it was a hassle to get my gift card. Plan to keep using the app though. I’ll raise the stars if future gift cards are easier to get.
I was really excited about this app as a way to earn gift cards to Petco. What they don't tell you is when the gift card actually comes via email (check spam and promotional folders) they only give you until the end of the month to use it. So 2-3 weeks. I didn't know this and tried to use my first gift card 2 days only to be told at the register that it expired already. I contacted support through the app and over a week later no one has contacted me... just be aware that's how it works. Neat concept. Poor experience.
- PETCO ANIMAL SUPPLIES STORES, INC.
- 395.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 Petco Animal Supplies, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.