By Warner Bros.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
It's the game The New York Times called a "Sensation," and Cosmopolitan said "will be the best dollar you've spent." Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious game from Ellen DeGeneres that she plays on her show, and you can play with your friends!
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents -- guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends' clues before the timer runs out!
Play one of the many exciting categories, or create a category all your own!
- Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
- Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
- Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
- Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 40+ themed decks packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
- And lots more!
Game-nighters, your app is here.
What's New in Version 3.9
Did someone say longer rounds? For a limited time, you can choose 90-second rounds of your favorite decks!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 17, 2017
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 114 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- © 2013 Telepictures Productions Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adult Supervision$0.99
- Just For KidsFree
- The OscarsFree
- That's So 90s$0.99
- Food Fight$0.99
- Adult Supervision 2: Even Adultier$0.99
- Super Heroes$0.99
- As Seen On TV$0.99
- Favorite Fictional Characters$0.99