Play a quick game of 1-on-1 Texas Hold'em anywhere. Play against a friend, or against your iPhone or iPod touch. Even play wirelessly against a friend on their own device!
Easy and elegant touch controls keep the mechanics of the game simple and beautiful. (It's even won an award! placing in the "Best App Ever" Casino Games!)
* For one player, play against a smart AI opponent.
* Several AI personalities (with widely different styles and who all play advanced poker strategies) keep it fun and challenging even for expert poker players.
* Upgrade, then beat each to earn their card protector to use in the game.
* Awesome wireless play. You and a friend, each on your own iPad. Or play on your iPad against an iPhone or iPod touch with "Heads Up: Hold'em" too!
* GameCenter online multiplayer lets you play against anyone in the world.
* Share one device and use your iPad like a chess board between two people. Heads Up: Hold'em can either just deal the cards (letting you use real world chips) or both deal the cards and let you bet virtual chips onscreen against a friend.
* Easy and intuitive touch controls keep the mechanics of the game simple. Spin to set your bet amount, then push the pile of chips into the "bet" circle to place your bet. Or drag your cards to the center to fold. In two player games, simply slide the chip off your cards to peek.
* Beautiful photographic images and realistic sounds make it feel right.
* AI opponents vary from aggressive to careful, upgrade to play them all.
* Upgrade for dozens of awards to earn and use as card protectors in the game.
* "Peek Counter" prevents cheating in two player games.
Ratings and Reviews
Bluetooth and invite a friend option work
Haven’t played the computer, but the Bluetooth and invite a friend option work really well. One of you have to upgrade, which is annoying, but for $1.99 it’s worth it if you have someone you want to play with.
Luckbox Larry plays a stacked deck
Game is beatable but Luckbox will get all in preflop, be dominated or actually flip over 93off or other rags, 75-80% chance he will spike his 3-6 outer or catch 4 flush or straight cards on the board. It happens often enough it becomes very noticeable that the deck is stacked in his favor. When you need a miracle card you'll get it about 5-10% of the time, Larry will get his 75-80% of the time.
Why does the player Bec get much better cards than than the other 2 players ?The game appears to be fixed. If so this App stinks.
The only thing this game tedious you is to never play Texas hold them because the other players get such better cards it’s not even worth trying
- Headlight Software, Inc.
- 23.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2016 Headlight Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- "Upgrade: More Chips, Opponents, & Awards" $1.99
- "Instant Upgrade: 1,000 Chips per Game" $0.99
- "Dead Man's Hand" Protector $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.