Heads Up: Holdem HD (1-on-1 Poker)
By Headlight Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play 1-on-1 Texas Hold'em anywhere. Play against your iPad's smart opponents, or Wirelessly against a friend, each on your own iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch*. Or even play a friend by sharing one iPad like a chessboard too.
Easy and elegant touch controls keep the mechanics of the game simple and beautiful. (The iPhone version placed in the "Best App Ever" awards for Casino Games.)
* For one player, play against a smart AI opponent.
* Several AI personalities (with widely different styles and who all play advanced poker strategies) keep it fun and challenging even for expert poker players.
* Upgrade, then beat each to earn their card protector to use in the game.
* Awesome wireless play. You and a friend, each on your own iPad. Or play on your iPad against an iPhone or iPod touch with "Heads Up: Hold'em" too!
* GameCenter online multiplayer lets you play against anyone in the world!
* Share one device and use your iPad like a chess board between two people. Heads Up: Hold'em can either just deal the cards (letting you use real world chips) or both deal the cards and let you bet virtual chips onscreen against a friend.
* No Limit Texas Hold'em
* Upgrade to play with up to 50,000 chips. Choose your blinds, starting stack size, and how quickly the blinds increase. (In the Settings)
* Easy and intuitive touch controls keep the mechanics of the game simple. Spin to set your bet amount, then push the pile of chips into the "bet" circle to place your bet. Or drag your cards to the center to fold. In two player games, simply slide the chip off your cards to peek.
* Beautiful photographic images and realistic sounds make it feel right.
* AI opponents vary from aggressive to careful.
* Upgrade for dozens of awards to earn and use as card protectors in the game.
* "Peek Counter" prevents cheating in two player games.
** Wirelessly vs an iPhone or iPod touch will require one of the regular iPhone, non HD versions of Heads Up: Hold'em.
What's New in Version 4.4.2
Fun heads up. No waiting for slow players. Cards dealt quickly. Good practice game for beginners . Most computer based games play only per logic...have seen this one try and bluff so has a bit more programming.
Best one on one Hold me game I've found...but sometimes it plays like it knows your cards....
Seems like a sham
Logged in to play against a friend, wifi version doesn't work, Bluetooth version doesn't work, comp AI doesn't work. Don't buy this.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 09, 2016
- Version: 4.4.2
- Size: 30.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Headlight Software, Inc.
- © 2016 Headlight Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade: More Chips, Opponents, & Awards$4.99
- "Dead Man's Hand" Protector$0.99
- "Bling Bling" Protector$1.99
- "Heads Up Jacks" Protector$0.99
- "Silver Clock" Protector$1.99
- "Gold Clock" Protector$1.99
- "Bling" Protector$0.99
- "Quad-Kings" Protector$0.99
- "Brass Clock" Protector$1.99
- "Sapphire Gem" Protector$0.99