By Warner Bros.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
It's the game The New York Times called a "Sensation," and Cosmopolitan said "will be the best dollar you've spent." Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious game from Ellen DeGeneres that she plays on her show, and you can play with your friends!
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents -- guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends' clues before the timer runs out!
Play one of the many exciting categories, or create a category all your own!
- Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
- Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
- Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
- Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 40+ themed decks packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
- And lots more!
Game-nighters, your app is here.
What's New in Version 3.9.1
Bundle Up! Our Winter Bundles are back, just in time for the holidays!
Fun game, bad app
1. This is an incredibly fun game to play with friends and strangers alike! It’s super fun for parties and I try to play it any down time I can with friends.
2. New content is always being added, leaving a reason to come back.
1. While I do enjoy the free packs, the “advertisement” packs are so basic and “brainwashing” that they aren’t that fun to play. I paid for this app, don’t advertise to me.
1. This is what one of the worst optimized apps I have ever downloaded(iPhone 6, iOS 11). I own 90% of the packs. Every time I open the app, it takes so long to open. On top of that, the game lags when choosing your pack, starting a new game, or even registering pass or correct(if it registers at all). Archiving the packs I do not use do not fix this problem. Don’t even get me started on the crashes. The worst part is I feel these problems are somewhat recent because I remember a time it ran better. It’s a shame the app is so frustrating to use, I would only recommend it if these problems are fixed.
2. Say goodbye to your battery life.
3. Warner Bros. made this game, the most greedy game company of them all. I probably have more against them than you do so don’t let this hold you back.
Great game with one MAJOR problem.
This is a fantastic game, very fun; however, the battery life usage is OFF the charts! I have had the app since yesterday and it's already in the last 24 hours has used 75% of my battery, with, get this, 1.1 HOURS on screen, with Audio! If this seems normal, my second most used app in the last 24 hours is Pinterest; I have used it for 1.3 hours on screen and only used up 9%!!! This app uses up battery WAY too fast. If you going to download the app I would ATLEAST recommend using it on an iPad Air or iPad Pro. (Something that actually has the battery power for this game.) An iPhone is NOT powerful enough for this. (I use an iPhone 6.)
I hope you heed my warnings when you choose to download this.
Great game, but......
After playing it for two nights straight with the same people, we’ve been through all the free decks and can easily give clues to achieve correct guesses. Gets boring quickly. Now of course, there are lots of other decks that can be purchased, but for .99¢ each and with no option to just purchase all decks for a “discounted” rate, I don’t think we’ll be playing for much longer unless something changes. Don’t get me wrong, we had lots of fun the first night, but come on. Had to purchase the app and now I’m supposed to purchase each add-on as well. Sorry Ellen. Im not that rich. Wanna help us out?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 30, 2017
- Version: 3.9.1
- Size: 111 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- © 2013 Telepictures Productions Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adult Supervision$0.99
- Just For KidsFree
- Happy HolidaysFree
- That's So 90s$0.99
- Food Fight$0.99
- Adult Supervision 2: Even Adultier$0.99
- Super Heroes$0.99
- As Seen On TV$0.99
- Favorite Fictional Characters$0.99