Headspace: Guided Meditation and Mindfulness
By Headspace meditation limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meditation made simple. Guided meditations suitable for all levels from Headspace. Meditation can help improve your focus, exercise mindful awareness, relieve anxiety and reduce stress.
- "It's kind of genius" Emma Watson
- "Andy Puddicombe is doing for meditation what Jamie Oliver has done for food" The New York Times
- "Headspace for me is a life changer. I love it! Amazing. It's my 10-15 minutes a day just for me. I didn't realize how important or life changing that could be. Andy has such a kind voice and seems to really understand. It's like he is talking just to me. I wouldn't be without it now.” Headspace user
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
Increased self-awareness and greater sense of perspective
Reduce stress and worry
Enjoy better relationships with your family/partner/spouse
Love, eat, sleep and train better
Be more present and become a better listener
Experience peace of mind and a greater mind-body connection
Improved focus at work or while studying
THE SCIENCE BEHIND MEDITATION
People have been meditating for thousands of years. But while the practice is not new, science is just starting to fully understand its benefits. Recent studies show meditation and mindfulness can help you stress less, love more and even sleep better.
- People who practice mindfulness meditation regularly report feeling less stressed and more emotionally balanced (Tang, R. et al., 2014).
- Mindful attunement to one’s partner may promote greater relationship satisfaction, in particular sexual satisfaction. (Khaddouma, A. et al, 2015).
- Mindfulness meditation has been shown to improve sleep quality in older adults (Black, D. et al., 2015)
- Free access to Take10, the first level of our Foundation Course - learn the basics in 10 x 10 minute meditation exercises designed for beginners
- Personalised progress page to track your stats
- Buddy system for you and your friends to motivate each other on your Headspace Journey
- Rewards for regularly using our meditation app
- Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after Take10, with inspiring packs and one-off sessions on a range of topics such as stress relief, happiness, mental health and appreciation
- Ability to download sessions for offline use
Download now and start training your mind for a healthier, happier life.
CONNECT WITH US
Online - http://www.headspace.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HeadspaceOfficial
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/Getsomeheadspace
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Headspace
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$12.99 per month
$94.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Headspace subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Headspace also offers a Forever subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment of $399.99 with unlimited access to the Headspace Collection forever.
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
What's New in Version 2.11.1
- Bugs fixed, squashed, and eliminated
Always calming, most necessary app
Job well done.
Powerful app. Well worth the money and time.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 14, 2017
- Version: 2.11.1
- Size: 97.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Headspace meditation limited
- © Headspace Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Forever Subscription$399.99