Heal - Doctor house calls for adults and kids
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Heal currently serves Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Orange County, Oakland, Berkeley, and Peninsula to San Jose.
- Doctor house calls.
- Insurance Accepted or just $99.
- Easily schedule doctor house calls for you or your family with
- Use your Aetna, Anthem, Blue Shield, Cigna and UnitedHealthcare insurance plan.
- See a doctor in 2 hours or less, or schedule
a house call when it's most convenient for you.
Licensed, background-checked, amazing doctors.
- Pediatricians for kids.
- General practice and internal medicine doctors for adults.
- Family practice doctors for the whole family.
Our patients love us on the App Store reviews and on Yelp.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
- WSJ — "The Heal app sent an excellent Stanford-trained doctor to my door in under an hour."
- New York Times — "Bringing back old-school techniques with new-school technology."
- USA Today — "Heal will bring a well qualified doctor right to your own house — no months-long waiting for an appointment or germy waiting rooms needed."
What's New in Version 3.3.1
UX improvements and bug fixes
Short story - after I left work to meet them at home they cancelled 90 mins into the appointment window. I'm typing this now while I wait another 90 mins at Urgent Care. Skip this service.
Long story - I used the app to book a 2-4pm appointment at 10am this morning. I left work to meet them at home, since there isn't a good quiet place to meet the Dr there. I waited, waited and waited until 3:30pm and got a call from a "customer success" manager that said the doctor wasn't coming and he could try and reschedule me for tomorrow. I need to get a prescription for today, so tomorrow is worthless. I'm getting to write a nice long review here in the packed waiting room at urgent care. I would of course be done and back at work if I simply came here at 2. It's an annoying inconvenience. The reason I'll never use this app again is that the best use case would be having them come to see my kids at home when they are ill. But as any parent can tell you, a doctor flaking on your kids preventing them from being seen is not a chance you can take. In conclusion, this app is a wonderful idea, and I urge everyone reading this to NEVER USE IT!!!!