A companion application for your Healbe GoBe fitness bracelet. The GoBe keeps track of the key parameters of your body like calorie consumption, energy and water balance, stress level and the degree of emotional state, sleep quality and your pulse. All the data synchronized in real time.
Important: Fully automatic calorie intake counting (without having to press a button to confirm the meal) is available for any generation of the GoBe device after the firmware update.
With the help of the application, you can receive from the GoBe device and track the following indicators:
- Calories intake and it’s digestion shown as energy balance
- The arrival and consumption of calories and their ratio in the form of energy balance
- The amount of nutrients assimilated with food: fats, proteins, carbohydrates
- Change in the water balance level
- Change in stress level and emotional stress
- Change of pulse
- Number of steps and distance traveled
- Detailed information on night sleep (quality of sleep, its duration, effectiveness, recommendations for the next night)
The GoBe will notify you by vibration and a message on the bracelet display about low water balance ("Low") and about the presence of emotional tension ("Emotion").
There are two Alarms functions in GoBe.
First is the Smart Alarm. It tracks your sleep and wakes you up when identifies REM (Rapid Eye Movement) phase.
Second is the Quality Alarm. It tracks your sleep and wakes you up only when you achieve best ‘sleep quality.’
The application supports integration with Apple Health and InKin platforms. Also, the Healbe GoBe application can be synchronized with the Withings smart scales.
The application is compatible with Apple: iPhone (starting with iPhone 4s), iPad (starting with iPad 3), iPod Touch (starting with iPod 5G), based on iOS 8 and later versions.
Since version 1.2.2 the Healbe GoBe App syncs seamlessly with Apple Health to put your body data in one place. The data is automatically logged, including calorie intake, pulse, steps and sleep data. You can add these widgets to your Apple Health Dashboard. You can also sync your Healbe GoBe profile data with Apple Health: the information about weight and height will always be updated (In case you use smart scales for example). Stay healthy and enjoy this integration!
Minor bugfix and access to customer support inside the app
Ratings and Reviews
I have been logging my macronutrients into MyFitnessPal since 2014, then started Cronometer last year. And when I learned of HEALBE GoBe 2 I had to buy it, and put it to the test.
I disable Dietary Energy from MyFitnessPal and Cronometer in Apple Health, and enable only my HEALBE GoBe 2, since I no longer need to log Dietary Energy into my Apple Health with HEALBE GoBe 2. I wanted to cross test the calorie count, and the results was AMAZING, both were within 1500 calories.
The macros however, read by HEALBE was interesting to read because I logged my protein intake into Cronometer - carbs and fats were within matching range; but from the all the protein shakes and meats I ate - which came up to 150 Grams, and in HEALBE GoBe 2 it read that my body received 60 Grams Of Protein. So it’s interesting to know whether all the protein I ate really has the amount of protein it states in its Nutrition Facts, or is my body itself processing protein differently.
Nonetheless HEALBE GoBe 2 is a very highly recommended wellness wearable. I wear HEALBE GoBe 2 on my right wrist with my Apple Watch on my left wrist, and I love the combination. Where Apple Watch has fallen behind and struggles, HEALBE GoBe 2 beat Apple Watch to it.
Gobe2 is a Fantastic Apple and/or Fitbit Companion
I’m going to argue that this, meaning the gobe2, is a fantastic companion to both the fit bit ionic and the Apple Watch 3. I own all three of these products. The most accurate of the three, in terms of caloric burn in particular, without a doubt is this product.
Apple Watch three and fit bit ionic provide generalized, and in my specific case, bloated caloric burn numbers. This application, along with its hardware, are right on.
While I wouldn’t recommend that it replace the other fitness trackers completely, I would argue that owning both the Apple Watch or Fit Bit Ionic and this item is a really really good idea.
This product offers some insights you absolutely can’t get with the other hardware/software packages and combined with the other hardware/software packages, provides some insights into your own inner workings that are uncannily insightful. If you have a history of health problems in particular.
All that said, I recommend this stuff highly.
App works better on....
....my second generation iPad than it does on my iPhone 7...???
- Healbe OOO
- 93.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Czech, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 Healbe Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.