The Health Care Provider’s Guide to Breastfeeding
By Catapult Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An authoritative clinical resource for Physicians, Nurses, Dietitians, and other Health Care Providers.
This application puts the latest evidenced-based protocols and recommendations for breastfeeding in your pocket and at your fingertips, for quick access. Get best practices guidance on lactation assessment, drug interactions and treatment of common maternal and infant conditions as well as resources for training staff and improving hospital maternity care practices.
- Top Ten Issues
- Index of Conditions
- Evidence and Recommendations
- Lactation Diagnosis Codes
- Data and statistics
- Reference citations and quick links to journal articles, CME courses, and patient resources
- Keyword Search - for fast access to relevant content
- Notes & Bookmarks – Highlight key content and/or bookmark it for future reference
- Voice Notes – use voice dictation to take notes and save for easy reminders or references
- Sharing - involve your colleagues by sharing notes and comments via email
- No internet connection is required
Peer-reviewed by experts in the field of lactation and maternal and child health, including
Kristina Arrieta, I.B.C.L.C., M.P.H.
Pamela Berens, M.D., I.B.C.L.C.
Tracy Erickson, B.S., R.D., I.B.C.L.C., R.L.C
Veronica Hendrix, L.V.N., I.B.C.L.C., R.L.C
Alice K. Gong, M.D.
Tom Hale, R.Ph., Ph.D.
Rebecca L. Huston, M.D., M.P.H
Marguerite Kelly, I.B.C.L.C.
Kathleen Kendall-Tackett, Ph.D, I.B.C.L.C.
Tammy McConnell, M.D.
Patrick Pevoto, M.D.
Hellen Sullivan, R.N., I.B.C.L.C.
More information on the Texas Ten Step Program is available at http://texastenstep.org/.
Support for this app, including accessibility information, is available at http://texastenstep.org/tools-and-resources/health-care-guide-to-breastfeeding/
© 2015 Texas Department of State Health Services, Nutrition Services Section. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 1.1.20160115
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 25, 2016
- Version: 1.1.20160115
- Size: 31.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Catapult Systems, Inc.
- © 2015 Texas Department of State Health Services, Nutrition Services Section. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.