Keeping a close eye on your health is very important but it is not always an easy task. This is where Health Check comes in with its intuitive interface and advanced algorithm for generating medical diagnoses. All you have to do is input your symptoms together with their intensity and you will be presented with a list of possible diseases in the descending order of their probability. But here is a complete list of what Health Check has to offer:
- Large medical database created by professional doctors
- Interactive graphical representation of the main organs in the human body
- Clicking on an organ will show the list of symptoms associated with it
- For each symptom you can define its intensity
- Create a list of symptoms and their associated intensities
- Generate a list of possible diseases based on your list of symptoms
- Each disease will have a percentage attached witch indicates its probability
- Information such as Name, Description, Gravity, Frequency and Symptoms is available for each disease
- Save your symptom information as a profile for later use
So purchase Health Check today and keep you health under control at all times.
Ratings and Reviews
I recommend it
I’ve been searching everywhere for an app like this. Finally this one came along and it helped me a great deal. After the first use I checked in with my doctor and all the results given by the app were on the spot. Since then I’ve been using it every time something seems wrong.
Very nice app.
It is really easy to use and it always gives me fairly accurate results. I would have preferred a larger medical database since there are some rare diseases that are not covered. But for the casual user I guess it works just fine.
This winter I got really sick and my doctor told me that I had to closely monitor every change in my health. This task was a hand full before finding this app. The accuracy of the given results honestly surprised me.
- Day 1 Solutions SRL
- 4.8 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Day 1 Solutions SRL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.