Receive live, expert health care through your smart phone or tablet for just $49 per visit. Insurance accepted!
Express Care Virtual provides a convenient alternative to a traditional doctor’s office or urgent care visit. Visit with a licensed, board-certified health care provider by video using your smartphone or tablet. Get a diagnosis and treatment and doctor’s note as needed. There’s no waiting and no hassle. Just excellent care.
Key features of Express Care Virtual:
• Visit now or make an appointment
• Service available 8 a.m. to midnight PST, seven days a week for patients in Oregon, Washington and Montana. Available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. PST, seven days a week for patients in California
• $49 per visit, payable by credit card, HSA card, or insurance where applicable
• No sign-up or subscription fees
• Secure and confidential visits
• Licensed and board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners
• Printable summary of your visit, which can be shared with your primary care provider, if desired
• Available to anyone seeking care in Oregon, Washington, Montana and California regardless of insurance*
* Express Care Virtual accepts Medicaid coverage through Providence Health Plan Health Share. Those with Medicare Advantage from Providence Health Plan are covered in full. Due to government regulations, Express Care Virtual is NOT currently available to patients covered under some government insurance plans. Patients with traditional Medicare can pay $49 out of pocket. While we wait for policy to change for all other Medicare and Medicaid members, our caregiver team can connect you with an alternative service to help you get the care that you need.
If you use Apple Health, you can choose to share your health information with the doctor during your video visit, such as heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose levels, weight, nutritional information, and respiratory rate - into your Express Care Virtual account.
We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
• Performance enhancements to increase reliability and speed
Ratings and Reviews
So helpful and easy!
Easy to use, quick wait and the nurse practitioner was fabulous. I have asthma exacerbated by a cold and would have had to take my son to urgent care with me or wait days for an appointment with my regular practitioner. This way we stayed at home and I got advice and a prescription called in.
Fast times and lovely NP
I get UTI's pretty frequently and just needed to be prescribed antibiotics. I love the app and will only be using that from now on.
This was kinda dope!!
This was super neat and I really appreciated this service. I needed clearance for activity and knew I had plantar fasciitis but needed a doctor confirmation and a note for coaches and such that required me to go to urgent care. I didn’t have time or resources to go there, and I got the care I needed and the note as well. I saw Brianna and I really appreciated her personable appearance and her clear care for patients. She was quick and efficient. She provided me with her license so that I could confirm her identity and it was very professional. Run like a real urgent care but over the camera in my home. Much appreciated and highly recommend it.
- PROVIDENCE HEALTH & SERVICES - WASHINGTON
- 155.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 American Well. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.