Express Care Virtual from Providence and Swedish
By American Well
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Receive live, expert health care through your smart phone or tablet for just $39 per visit. Insurance accepted!
Express Care Virtual provides a convenient alternative to a traditional doctor’s office or urgent care visit. Visit with a licensed, board-certified health care provider by video using your smartphone or tablet. Get a diagnosis and treatment, including a prescription and doctor’s note as needed. There’s no waiting and no hassle. Just excellent care.
Key features of Express Care Virtual:
• No appointment needed
• Connect immediately
• Service available 8 a.m. to midnight PST, seven days a week for patients in Oregon, Washington and Montana. Available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. PST, seven days a week for patients in California
• $39 per visit, payable by credit card, HSA card, or insurance where applicable
• No sign-up or subscription fees
• Secure and confidential visits
• Licensed and board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners
• Prescription, if needed, is sent directly to your pharmacy
• Printable summary of your visit, which can be shared with your primary care provider, if desired, including non-Providence or non-Swedish providers
• Available to anyone seeking care in Oregon, Washington, Montana and California regardless of insurance*
* Providence Express Care Virtual accepts Medicaid coverage through Providence Health Plan Health Share. Those with Medicare Advantage from Providence Health Plan are covered in full. Due to government regulations, Providence Express Care Virtual is NOT currently available to patients covered under some government insurance plans. Patients with traditional Medicare can pay $39 out of pocket. While we wait for policy to change for all other Medicare and Medicaid members, our caregiver team can connect you with an alternative service to help you get the care that you need.
If you use Apple Health, you can choose to share your health information with the doctor during your video visit, such as heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose levels, weight, nutritional information, and respiratory rate - into your Express Care Virtual account.
What's New in Version 9.3.100
We continue to improve the patient experience:
• Express Care Virtual is now available in Montana.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 05, 2017
- Version: 9.3.100
- Size: 150 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Well Corporation
- © 2015 American Well. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.