Health Mapper - the app for monitoring ANY long-term health condition.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Use Health Mapper to quickly and easily monitor your health condition(s). Track symptoms, medication, measurements and anything else that's important to your health like exercise, diet, sleep and stress.
Use Health Mapper to:
• Give you and your doctor the big picture on your health condition.
• Track any health condition including: Acne, Angina, Anxiety, Asthma, Atrial Fibrillation, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Kidney Disease, COPD, Coeliac Disease, Colitis, Constipation, Crohn’s, Disease, Depression, Diabetes, Eczema, Hayfever, Heart Failure, Hypertension, HIV, Hypothyroidism, IBS, Ischaemic Heart Disease, Migraine, Multiple Sclerosis, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Period, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Stroke.
• Quickly and easily track symptoms, medication and anything else that's important to you.
• Create charts to see which symptoms occur most. Identify the effect a new medication is having on your symptoms or spot improvements since a change in diet or exercise.
• Create and export a health report, and show the doctor how you've been since your last appointment.
• Remind you to take your medication.
• Health Mapper can now send data to and from Apple's Health app. Now you can track and analyse your symptoms, medication and measurements alongside data that's been created by your other apps and devices - things like daily steps, walking and running distance, weight and blood pressure.
• Create an account and save your data in our secure, encrypted Cloud server. If you change or lose your phone, your tracking will remain safe and can be transferred to your new device.
• Keep your data protected by using our iOS 8 Touch ID implementation.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
This version features some considerable refinements under the hood giving our users a quicker, smoother experience in saving and syncing their Health Mapper data.
A fairly inclusive way to track symptoms
It does take time to set up and not all diseases or chronic issues are imbedded such as lupus. But you are able to add these yourself. I wish that you could change the measurements on some things like weight - since I am in the US we use pounds not kg. There are also a few spelling mistakes and not due to the difference in British English and American English. I have not used the reports yet so I can't comment on that function. But this is an overall good working app.
Symptom Management made easy
My GP is very grateful when I whip this out to answer his questions. I also use it to monitor my responses to changes in my treatment or lifestyle or just collect data on the disease. It also has a good take your meds now reminder. I love it! Thanks for a fab app.
Terrific for identifying patterns and, potentially, causes and effects of symptoms. It does take time to set up and some symptoms are redundant, but it is worth it to get the info.