Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Health Tip of the Day by Lucas Best, get iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download
iTunes for Mac + PC

Health Tip of the Day

By Lucas Best

Open iTunes to buy and download apps.


Are you worried you're not living that healthy lifestyle that you really wish you had? Do you want to be healthier but just don't know where to start?

If so, Health Tip of the Day is the iOS app for you!

Health Tip of the Day offers you easy to follow daily tips on how to be just a little bit healthier. By following one of these tips every day you will be sure to live a healthier lifestyle and feel better too!

Health Tip of the Day offers you the ability to schedule a daily alarm as well, so if you're worried about checking in on your tip every day, your iOS device will remind you when there is a new one available!

Health Tip of the Day does NOT require a connection to the internet to get your tips either, you can get your tip no matter where you are!

Health Tip of the Day currently offers 30 days worth of free daily health tips and up to 501 with just a small in-app purchase. That's almost 2 years of great health tips for no more than you would pay for a piece of gum!

All health tips are provided by Lisa Best, a Board Certified Clinicial Nutritionist (CCN), with a Ph.D in Holistic Nutrition.

Content provided in this app is for educational purposes only and is not meant to be considered medical advice. Please consult your physician or other licensed medical practitioner for specific medical treatment.

What's New in Version 3.0.4

Minor bug fixes.


iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPad Screenshot 1
iPad Screenshot 2
iPad Screenshot 3
iPad Screenshot 4

Customer Reviews

Great stuff

Great stuff - how do I know?compare it to other sources. Read it daily when published and have for 2-3 years. Would not miss it. for decades I have read several nutrition sources (print books newsletters podcasts) on nutrition. About 60% of Lisa's news is real news to me. And most my sources have news I have read elsewhere; 98% of Lisa's advice, I take to the mind-body bank. The other 2% stuff I leave pending mo' better evidence :-)

Good but wrong autism information

This app gave many good tips but once it claimed a link between autism and vaccinations, that was the end. Some of the "up and coming" information it gives is suggestive at most even when reviewing the articles behind the statements. One thing to keep in mind with this app: not everything you read is based on facts.

Great app

Awesome tips. Love sharing these tips with my family. I've learned so much from this app. This app packs so much helpful information into short, daily posts, that are of benefit to all. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful app.

Health Tip of the Day
View in iTunes
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
  • Free
  • Category: Health & Fitness
  • Updated:
  • Version: 3.0.4
  • Size: 17.2 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller:

Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Customer Ratings

Current Version:
All Versions:

Top In-App Purchases

  1. No Ads$0.99
  2. All Remaining Tips$0.99
  3. See Next Tip Now!$0.99