By UnitedHealth Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save time managing your health care. The UnitedHealthcare Health4Me mobile application is designed to help you find the answers you need. Whether you want to find physicians near you, check the status of a claim or estimate your health care costs, Health4Me is your go-to resource for everything related to your health and is designed to be:.
• Mobile. It goes where you go. Use the location search feature to find a physician or facility near you. Whether you need a specialist or general practitioner, the largest selection of network doctors is at your command.
• Personal. From emailing your health plan ID card information to checking on medical spending accounts, Health4Me is the resource that is designed to work for you. And you can rest assured that your information is absolutely confidential.
• Simplified. myHealthcare Cost Estimator can make your health options easier by comparing procedure, provider, price and place.
• Secure. Keeping your health information private is paramount to us. You can rest assured that your information is absolutely confidential.
Who can use Health4Me? Everyone. You don’t need to have a UnitedHealthcare plan to benefit from features such as finding the average cost for hundreds of medical services and procedures in your area.
If you have a UnitedHealthcare plan, you can get even more from Health4Me. Features may vary depending upon your employer’s health plan:
- Register for myuhc.com to enable both mobile and online services
- Search for Physicians or Facilities by location or specialty
- Locate Urgent Care facilities and ERs nearest your location
- Estimate your health care costs
- Use EasyConnect to let us know you want to talk about something and we’ll call you back
- View and share member ID Card
- Contact an experienced registered nurse 24/7 for health information.
- Check status of deductible and out-of-pocket spending
- View Claims
- Check your Health Reimbursement, Flexible Spending and Optum Bank Health Savings Account balances
What's New in Version 4.1.1
Menu & miscellaneous bug fixes
Missed the Mark
I've had several (okay, a lot) of claims since the beginning of 2015. I have a big deductible to meet, and a doctor who recently ran my benefits for a visit said the system said I had already met the $2600 deductible. Um, really? Cool. Let me go look.
What a mess. The app shows no totals when you go to that selection. Just a link for if you have questions. I can't see a total of any kind for each amount that went toward the deductible.
I hope there's a glitch in the system tonight, because otherwise, this is a major flaw.
I can't believe a health care company actually managed to produce something that is good for its customers and makes life more convenient.
I wasn't feeling all that well and was able to quickly find a general practitioner near me, map it, and get directions.
Some obvious tweaks are needed but in sure they will be taken care of in future updates.
I ❤️ it
I work for UHG and use this app frequently to check my HSA and dependent spending acct. I really appreciate the way it keeps accurate account of my balances and deductible info. Each member of my family has it on their smartphones, in case they need to find network providers when away from home.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 03, 2015
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 28.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: UnitedHealth Group
- © UnitedHealthcare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.