By UnitedHealth Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save time managing your health care. The UnitedHealthcare Health4Me mobile application is designed to help you find the answers you need. Whether you want to find physicians or pharmacies near you, check the status of a claim, manage prescriptions or estimate your health care costs, Health4Me is your go-to resource for everything related to your health and is designed to be:
• Mobile. It goes where you go. Use the location search feature to find a physician, pharmacy or facility near you. Whether you need a specialist or general practitioner, the largest selection of network doctors is at your command.
• Personal. From emailing your health plan ID card information to checking on medical spending accounts, Health4Me is the resource that is designed to work for you. And you can rest assured that your information is absolutely confidential.
• Simplified. myHealthcare Cost Estimator can make your health options easier by comparing procedure, provider, price and place.
• Secure. Keeping your health information private is paramount to us. You can rest assured that your information is absolutely confidential.
Who can use Health4Me? Everyone. You don’t need to have a UnitedHealthcare plan to benefit from features such as finding the average cost for hundreds of medical services and procedures in your area.
If you have a UnitedHealthcare plan, you can get even more from Health4Me. Features may vary depending upon your employer’s health plan:
- Register for myuhc.com to enable both mobile and online services
- Search for Physicians, Pharmacies or Facilities by location or specialty
- Locate Urgent Care facilities and ERs nearest your location
- Estimate your health care and drug costs
- Use EasyConnect to let us know you want to talk about something and we’ll call you back
- View and share member ID Card
- Contact an experienced registered nurse 24/7 for health information
- Check status of deductible and out-of-pocket spending
- View Medical and Prescription Claims
- Check status of refills, renewals and Refill your prescriptions
- Review order status for home delivery medication
- Compare medication prices and find lower-cost options
- Check your Health Reimbursement, Flexible Spending and Optum Bank Health Savings Account balances
What's New in Version 4.2
Manage your prescriptions. You can now search for pharmacies, manage prescription claims, estimate drug costs, manage medications and check on order status.
New mobile claim submission feature for Global Solutions Members.
Minor bug fixes.
Clunky and limited
I like the idea of the app just not the app itself. I wish it was more like ZocDoc. I especially wish I could read reviews of the doctors directly on the app rather than having to google everyone.
Difficult to use
I've had this app for a while now and previous to the updates everything was fine, easy to navigate. Now when I go on I have no idea how to find a provider, maybe it's a user error, who knows. All I know it the app used to be much more user friendly.
I love having my ID at my fingertip. I look up my mess before picking them up to know the cost!!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 12, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 27.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: UnitedHealth Group
- © UnitedHealthcare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.