By United HealthCare Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save time managing your health care with UnitedHealthcare Health4Me, a mobile application designed to help you find the answers you need. Whether you want to find physicians or pharmacies near you, check the status of a claim, manage prescriptions or estimate your health care costs, Health4Me is your go-to resource for everything related to your health plan. It's designed to be:
• Mobile. It goes where you go. Use the location search feature to find a physician, pharmacy or facility near you. Whether you need a specialist or general practitioner, the largest selection of network doctors is at your command.
• Personal. From emailing your health plan ID card information to checking on medical spending accounts, Health4Me is the resource that is designed to work for you. And you can rest assured that your information is absolutely confidential.
• Simplified. myHealthcare Cost Estimator can make your health options easier by comparing procedure, provider, price and place.
Who can use Health4Me? Everyone. You don’t need to have a UnitedHealthcare plan to benefit from features such as finding the average cost for hundreds of medical services and procedures in your area.
If you have a UnitedHealthcare plan, you can get even more from Health4Me. Features may vary depending upon your employer’s health plan:
- Register for myuhc.com to enable both mobile and online services
- Search for Physicians, Pharmacies or Facilities by location or specialty
- Locate Urgent Care facilities and ERs nearest your location
- Estimate your health care and drug costs
- Use EasyConnect to let us know you want to talk about something and we’ll call you back
- View and share member ID Card
- Contact an experienced registered nurse 24/7 for health information
- Check status of deductible and out-of-pocket spending
- View Medical and Prescription Claims
- Check status of refills, renewals and refill your prescriptions
- Review order status for home delivery medication
- Compare medication prices and find lower-cost options
- Check your Health Reimbursement, Flexible Spending and Optum Bank Health Savings Account balances
What's New in Version 4.12
- We are happy to introduce HealthSafe ID™ — a new, enhanced login that lets you access nearly all UnitedHealthcare digital tools with one username and password.
- Includes enhancements for UHC Global’s Expatriate Insurance Members - Improved Global Medical and Security Alerts, Country-by-Country Local Emergency Number lookup tools, improved navigation within the Global Provider Database, and simpler ways for Global Members to request email assistance.
- Please update your app to ensure you have the latest features and defect fixes.
Glitchy app & incompetent tech support personnel
My husband's profile insists on telling me that he's not covered under my insurance when the reality is that I'm covered under his insurance. There is no way to edit this or correct it on the app so I called the customer service number listed on the app and got transferred to tech support. They were not at all helpful. The lady I spoke with could hardly speak English. I don't think she could understand English very well either because she kept giving me the same old answer every time which did not even address my problem even though I kept trying to ask in a way she might understand. Extremely frustrating. She finally told me to try again tomorrow but I'm not sure I want to waste more time on this tomorrow. I hope they can work the bugs out soon and hire some tech support people who that have some competency with the English language. I had a very, very poor experience.
This app is crap...
Jeez. Where do I start. I updated the app. It logged me out. I couldn't remember my login info (that's on me). When I tried to reset it requested in complete a 'captcha'. I entered it over and over and over and over always received the same 'invalid' message, though it was clearly not entered incorrectly. I finally had to re-register. There was clearly no previous information saved from my account. No alerts saying, 'hey, you already have a profile with us.' Also, I apparently have two health plans (one I can only assume is some kind of prescription plan). But I can view both plans at the same time. I have to log out, log back in, and select a different plan. This app is garbage. I got it so l'd have a digital copy of my insurance but most offices want to see a physical copy of your card anyway. I'm deleting this waste of space and carrying my insurance card.
App WAS good, tech support dreadful
I thought the app was very good and intuitive up until the most recent upgrade. For some reason, the new design required the user to reenter lots of information that had already been entered previously. When I try to get some information from the tech-support people to explain, I could tell I had been transferred to somewhere offshore and the person had been given a script response to read to me. It was a totally different customer experience compared to when you reach the regular call-center people. It's too soon to say whether the app has changed and dramatic ways with this upgrade, but it sure hasn't gotten off to a good start
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Version: 4.12
- Size: 46.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Seller: UNITED HEALTHCARE SERVICES, INC.
- © UnitedHealthcare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.