This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Healthcasts: On the Go
The Healthcasts App gives you immediate and secure access to your private Healthcasts Membership Account.
Are you a physician?
• You can view the latest relevant medical news, congress highlights, earn CME credits, participate in market research opportunities, access valuable practice management tools, important information about the business of medicine, and up-to-date information regarding ever-changing healthcare regulations.
• Featured Areas of Interest: Allergy & Immunology, Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Critical Care, Dermatology, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Hematology-Oncology, HIV/AIDS, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Neurology, Ob/Gyn & Women's Health, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Orthopedics, Pathology & Lab Medicine, Pediatrics, Occupational and Physical Medicine, Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine, Psychiatry & Mental Health, Public Health & Prevention, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Rheumatology, Surgery, Transplantation, Urology
• Healthcasts is the leading destination for on-demand physician-driven education at home and on the go.
What's New in Version 2.0
Minor bug fixes and improved features.
Implemented support for IPv6 networks.
Just finished watching a free CME on inflammatory bowel disease. Good course content and appropriately challenging post-test questions. I wish CME certificate were available immediately--will have to wait to receive it via email. I look forward to using app in the future.
This is a handy way to get a diverse set of current medical information and to also get CME. You can easily pick what is of interest to you and watch as it is convenient.
Okay if you like to use your phone for informtation
I find it difficult to view this type of information on a phone, but overall, it's fine if you are a techno-phobe.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 23, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Professional Television Network, LLC
- © 2016 Healthcasts, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.