HealthFit exports automatically in background your workouts from Apple Watch as FIT files, a popular open format supported by all the major fitness platforms, such as Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloop, Smashrun, RunKeeper, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Ride with GPS, Cycling Analytics, Today's Plan, Runalyze, 2PEAK, Xhale, Komoot, ...
HealthFit also syncs the resting data, Heart Rate Variability (HRV), Resting Heart Rate (RHR) and Sleep to the popular fitness platforms.
• Export your workouts into your HealthFit folder on iCloud Drive or on Dropbox
• Send your workouts by email
• Upload automatically your workouts directly to Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloops, Smashrun, SportTracks, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Cycling Analytics, Ride with GPS, Runalyze, Today's Plan, 2PEAK, Xhale, Komoot.
• Does not sync online to Garmin Connect, Runkeeper, Endomondo.
HealthFit will export all the available workout data:
• Lengths and Automatic sets for the Lap Swimming Workouts
• Segments (laps, splits)
• Heart Rate
• GPS routes
• Swimming cadence (strokes per minute)
• Running cadence (steps per minute)
• Downhill Snow Sports Distance for Downhill Skiing & Snowboarding Workouts
• HealthFit is the only app to create comprehensive FIT files for pool swimming workout.
• Sync directly, depending on the fitness platform, your Resting Heart Rate (RHR), Heart Rate Variability (HRV) data, Active Calories, Sleep Analysis, Steps count, Body Weight, BMI, Fat percentage, Oxygen Saturation, Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure, Insulin Delivery, Menstruation, Water Consumption from Apple Watch to Final Surge, SelfLoops, SportTracks and TrainingPeaks. HRV is the best non-invasive measure of the Autonomic Nervous System, the main controller of health and performance functions.
• Filter your workouts by HealthKit sources and workout types.
The app needs your permission to read data from the Health app in order to export your workouts. In addition to Apple Watch workouts, the app can also export workouts from other sources that have been imported in the Health app.
Integration with Komoot.
Thanks for using HealthFit. To make our app better, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Feedback is always welcome. Please message us inside the app, or email email@example.com with any issues or suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
User-friendly app and responsive support
The app was very easy to set up: A couple minutes after download to configure what data I wanted sync’d, and I was off and swimming/running. I actually spent most of my time remembering my logins for the data syncs like Strava, SmashRun, and Dropbox. :-)
For me, the key feature this app enabled was pulling activity data off my AppleWatch+iPhone into a storage sync of my choice. Without it, I had to get multiple activity apps for the variety of workouts I do (e.g., Strava doesn’t track swimming). HealthFit simplifies things for me in the background, with very prompt synchronizations (feels like seconds between when I wake up my phone, to when I get notified of sync completion).
When the start time of my activities uploaded to Strava didn’t look right, and I reached out to support, Stèphane was very responsive and helpful in chasing down the cause, which turned to be Strava not using time zone information. Stèphane even went out of her way to share potential solutions Strava-side. This demonstrated the developer’s dedication and passion for the success of this app!
Easy to use and responsive customer service
I’ve enjoyed working out utilizing a couple of Garmin devices for about 4 years. My wife got me an Apple Watch 3 recently, which I’ve enjoyed, but was disappointed that I couldn’t see my workout data on Garmin Connect (GC) as it would not sync over automatically from my AW3 to GC. So I found myself using the Garmin devices for working out and the AW3 for the rest of my day.....not really utilizing the AW3 as much as I’d like.
I read a review of HealthFit online and how it can aid in transferring files to GC in an easy manner. I reached out to the developer of HealthFit as to how I would move AW3 workouts to GC. First, she responded back soooo quickly, even though I told her in my initial message that would not be necessary. Second, she provided step-by-step, easy to follow instructions, going so far as to include some pictures to help with the instructions! So helpful! I’m a fan!
This app now has me using my AW3 to its fullest potential (or at least as I want to fully use it).
I use Apple Watch and Garmin for runs, workouts, etc. With this app I’m able to add my runs from my Apple device to Garmin connect easily. So I can continue to track my personal goals using the two devices and yet have all data in one place. The developer was super rapid in responding to questions and was really helpful and even gave me step by step instructions. Will use this app daily.
- Stephane Lizeray
- 27.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Stéphane Lizeray
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.