HealthFit exports automatically in background your workouts from Apple Watch as FIT files, a popular open format supported by all the major fitness platforms, such as Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloop, Smashrun, RunKeeper, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Ride with GPS, Cycling Analytics, Today's Plan, Runalyze ...
HealthFit also syncs the resting data, Heart Rate Variability (HRV), Resting Heart Rate (RHR) and Sleep to the popular fitness platforms.
• Export your workouts into your HealthFit folder on iCloud Drive or on Dropbox
• Send your workouts by email
• Upload automatically your workouts directly to Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloops, Smashrun, SportTracks, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Cycling Analytics, Ride with GPS, Runalyze, Today's Plan.
HealthFit will export all the available workout data:
• Lengths and Automatic sets for the Lap Swimming Workouts
• Segments (laps, splits)
• Heart Rate
• GPS routes
• Swimming cadence (strokes per minute)
• Running cadence (steps per minute)
• Downhill Snow Sports Distance for Downhill Skiing & Snowboarding Workouts
• HealthFit is the only app to create comprehensive FIT files for pool swimming workout.
• Sync directly, depending on the fitness platform, your Resting Heart Rate (RHR), Heart Rate Variability (HRV) data, Active Calories, Sleep Analysis, Steps count, Body Weight, BMI, Fat percentage, Oxygen Saturation, Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure, Insulin Delivery, Menstruation, Water Consumption from Apple Watch to Final Surge, SelfLoops, SportTracks and TrainingPeaks. HRV is the best non-invasive measure of the Autonomic Nervous System, the main controller of health and performance functions.
• Filter your workouts by HealthKit sources and workout types.
The app needs your permission to read data from the Health app in order to export your workouts. In addition to Apple Watch workouts, the app can also export workouts from other sources that have been imported in the Health app.
Fix crash with the next iOS version
Thanks for using HealthFit. To make our app better, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Feedback is always welcome. Please message us inside the app, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and responsive customer service
I’ve enjoyed working out utilizing a couple of Garmin devices for about 4 years. My wife got me an Apple Watch 3 recently, which I’ve enjoyed, but was disappointed that I couldn’t see my workout data on Garmin Connect (GC) as it would not sync over automatically from my AW3 to GC. So I found myself using the Garmin devices for working out and the AW3 for the rest of my day.....not really utilizing the AW3 as much as I’d like.
I read a review of HealthFit online and how it can aid in transferring files to GC in an easy manner. I reached out to the developer of HealthFit as to how I would move AW3 workouts to GC. First, she responded back soooo quickly, even though I told her in my initial message that would not be necessary. Second, she provided step-by-step, easy to follow instructions, going so far as to include some pictures to help with the instructions! So helpful! I’m a fan!
This app now has me using my AW3 to its fullest potential (or at least as I want to fully use it).
Works as advertised!
With a new Apple Watch and wanting to get my workout data to all the same places I stored them with a Garmin, this app did the trick. I have been able to regularly sync to Stava and Smashrun. I’ve also used the Apple activity app and Workout++ and regardless of what I’ve used, the data gets sync. Lasky, if auto sync doesn’t work, you can manually send the data through the app.
Great for converting Apple Watch workouts
I have Garmin devices for biking and riding, but for swimming (and other types of workouts), I use my Apple Watch. Since I got the HealthFit app, I’ve been able to share these workouts to Strava and TrainingPeaks and it’s very easy. I had one glitch, and reached out to their support. They responded so quickly and resolved my problem in a few short hours. I’d definitely recommend!
- Stephane Lizeray
- 27.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Stéphane Lizeray
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.