Research has shown that prolonged sitting in front of a computer not only damages health, but also decreases productivity. Healthier helps you to tackle both.
Healthier periodically reminds you to take a break off your computer, and suggests HealthierTips, which are our hand-picked, office-suitable exercises for both eyes and body that you can follow during the breaks.
REVIEWS AND AWARDS
• Featured worldwide by Apple in "New Year, New You"
• MacWorld (4/5): "Healthier is simple, and does its job well"
• "Just what I was looking for" @mandymoo1961
• "Making a big difference already" @Sam Randall
• "Well worth it, and cheaper than a massage" @Skyeberg
Simple and intuitive
• Beautiful, modern design that fits right into OS X Yosemite.
• All important functionalities are one click away.
• An animated menu bar icon with full Dark Mode support always shows how much time is left to work.
• Optimized for the Retina display.
• HealthierTips: 14 office-suitable exercises for both eyes and body that you can follow during the breaks.
• Alternatively, 50 hand-picked quotes to keep you motivated.
• SmartRescheduling: automatically knows when you are away, then magically restarts the timer when you are back.
• Plays sound alert after break, so you will get notified even when away from computer.
• Supports multiple displays beautifully.
Start getting healthier today!
If you have any PROBLEMS with Healthier, please contact us at SUPPORT@LESSAPPS.NET ;)
Bugfixes and optimisations for macOS Sierra.
Ratings and Reviews
Best I’ve Found
I spent the past week experiementing with a bunch of “break reminder” apps for OS X (including Time Out, Awareness, Recess, and Breaktime). I wanted something affordable and simple that would remind to take a break every X number of minutes, that was unobtrusive, that would autolaunch at login, that would display status in the menu bar, and allow me to over-ride things if need be. This app was the winner for me. Its working perfectly for needed reminders to get up and move around. As they say, “sitting is the new smoking.” Highly Recommended!
One thing is missing
I like the app. better than the others I’ve used. but there’s one thing missing. aren’t you planning to add short break reminders? after adding that for sure this app will get a 5 star
Good app but how to elimate the EXIT chevron at the left top corner
Good app but how to elimate the EXIT chevron at the left top corner, otherwise the emergency exit shortcut control+option+command+q just become meaningless.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.