Getting the right care at the right time has never been easier. Let HealthLynk bring a healthcare provider to you, with no appointment necessary. From your smartphone, tablet or computer, at home or work, you can connect online with your HealthLynk healthcare expert. Connect within minutes. Get a diagnosis or, when appropriate, a prescription. Talk to a healthcare provider securely from the comfort of your home or work using your mobile device or desktop. It’s that simple!
What is HealthLynk?
Simply put, HealthLynk is healthcare that fits into your life. HealthLynk is the result of our goal to provide 24/7, comprehensive healthcare. HealthLynk is a convenient, secure way to get medical attention – no appointment necessary!
How can HealthLynk benefit me?
• Reduced co-pay
• Easy access via desk top, mobile device or tablet
• Be seen from the comfort of your home
• No exposure to others illnesses
• Save time and gas – no drive time needed
• Convenient prescriptions
Our highly-trained, physicians and advanced care providers have many years of experience in urgent care, clinics, and hospitals, and are specially trained to provide care using telehealth. HealthLynk allows you to visit with a healthcare clinician for certain common conditions.
• Fever/Sore Throat/Flu
• Skin Rash/Burns
• Urinary Tract Infection
• Muscle Pain/Injury
Use HealthLynk 24/7/365 to quickly and conveniently get the care you need from wherever you are. Your doctor will also be able to see the results of your visit in your medical record, and can incorporate it into your overall care. When appropriate for your condition, we can prescribe and deliver your prescription to your home or nearest pharmacy.
HealthLynk is NOT appropriate for all conditions. If you are unsure of whether you are having a life-threatening medical emergency, or are experiencing any of the following, please go to the nearest ER:
• Chest pain or pressure
• Uncontrolled bleeding
• Sudden or severe pain
• Coughing/vomiting blood
• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
• Sudden dizziness, weakness, change in vision, slurred speech, numbness, or other neurological changes
• Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
• Changes in mental status, such as confusion
• Assault, physical or sexual abuse, or child abuse
If you use Apple Health, you can choose to share your health information with the provider during your virtual video visit, such as heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose levels, weight, nutritional information, and respiratory rate.
We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
• We have enhanced the service browsing experience to make finding services easier
• We have added a feature for our providers, staff & administrators that allows them to invite guests to your scheduled visits
• You can now start a visit straight from the text message appointment reminder
• Patients using the consumer mobile app will now be able to change their password via My Account
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- 145.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2016 American Well. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.