Have your health plan information right where you want it: in the palm of your hand. Blue Connect Mobile lets you securely connect to your Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina health plan whenever you want. Blue Connect Mobile gives you clear, concise information about your plan, helping you manage costs and make better decisions about your health. Best of all, it’s simple and convenient.
* Securely unlock your iPhone 10 with Face ID™ and Touch ID™. Certain devices are eligible for fingerprint sign-in on compatible devices.
* Log in once for access to all of your benefits. We have expanded our single sign-on to additional partner healthcare websites.
* Set up AutoPay, utilize secure payment options, or make a one-time payment towards your monthly premiums.
* ID Card –Get your Digital Member ID card whenever you need it. Easily share your information with your doctor or family.
* Access to Claims Status –Get instant information about your claims, including claims status. Search, browse, and view your most recent claims.
* Coverage and Benefits Summary – Track your benefits, deductibles, out-of-pocket expenses, and spending account balances.
* Customer Service – Enjoy a convenient connection to a customer service representative through click-to-call and in-app messaging.
* Español – (Translate - Spanish) Blue Connect Mobile is available in Spanish. Be sure to select Spanish during set up.
* New Find Care search functionality
* Improved FAQ support for Medicare users
* Added a more streamlined login experience
* Included better support for Medicare Supplement users (ability to see all related benefits information)
Ratings and Reviews
This app is smooth and really user friendly. It's cool that you can see your ID card on there. So you don't have worry about having the actual card on you all the time incase of an emergency. You can see your claims and even your HSA balance, if you have an HSA account. Nice app. Bravo.
Do trust the review! This is useless and worst app!
This app forces me to do a mandatory update and since then Touch ID stopped working and not accepting my correct password. UI is probably the worst I've seen in ages, its web page in mobile. Links to the web pages where you have to login again and again. You need better developers. My company just switched from United to Blue Cross, I just wish they could switch back just for the app alone. Absolute worst app on the App Store!
About the only useful thing you can do is log in with touchID - most other things send you to the website where you need to log in again. Not useful if your password is strong (ie, you don't remember it on your phone). The united healthcare app was a million times better. I could quickly and easily look up drug costs while sitting in a doctor's office, which the doctors loved.
- 49.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. SM, ® Marks of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.