Glucose Monitor turns your device into a personal glucose and weight monitor. It comes with lifetime data visualization, statistics reporting, email import/export, built-in reminders and much more. It can also be upgraded to track your blood pressure, weight, BMI, cholesterol, and more. This is an app with a lot of features.
Comprehensive data collection - have you ever wanted to have a single app to track all of your health and medical readings? This app is designed for you.
- Comprehensive reading input fields collection
- Customizable input data form
- Simplified user interface
- Optimized keyboard input
Medication correlation - have you ever wanted to find out how your vital signs change according to different medication you take? How your glucose changes at different meals? This app is designed to help you find out
- Both oral and injection types of medication tracking and correlation
- Meal type tracking and correlation for glucose measurement
- More to come. Let us know what you need to correlate!
- Left/right arm tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement (upgrade needed)
- Body position tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement (upgrade needed)
Data visualization – a chart is worth a thousand words. The graphical charts not only give you a visual trend of the vital signs, but also show warning signs (BP only after upgrade).
- All vital signs are graphically presented
- No time limitation
- Swipe to scroll chart to reveal more data history
- Optimized chart drawing performance
Data Sync - seamlessly automatic data synchronization among different iOS devices.
- Enter once, view on any devices (iOS only for now)
- Make the cloud work for you
- An active account is required (free to create)
Email Import/Export – simple yet versatile email/export feature lets you communicate with your healthcare provider at a breeze.
- Multiple export formats (PDF, CSV, plain message) to choose from
- Selectable From/To date range
- Selectable vital sign category to export
- It even can include charts in emails and PDF files
- Flexible format recognition during import
- Friendly import instructions and feedback messages
Lots of other bells and whistles
- Dual mode history reading views, express for quick browsing and grouped for complete revisiting
- Built-in reminder, never miss a check up time and seamless integration with iOS reminder app
- Flexible units support, US and metric
- Multiple user accommodation, one app to track the whole family (upgrade needed)
Note: this app does not drive any medical measurement device. All inputs have to be entered.
1. Better support for iPhone Xs and Max.
2. Various enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for tracking BP, weight, sugar trends
There’s a lot I like about this app. This past year I had an allergic reaction to some medication I was taking and I had to come off all my medication for blood pressure. Prior to this event I had become concerned about my glucose levels getting too high. So I started taking supplements for Blood pressure and to help glucose and I kept notes about my readings in apple notes on my iPhone. Then I would load all of this data into my computer in an excel spreadsheet to see the trends. I found this app and it does all of that for me automatically. I can take reports to my doctor and show him my trends now plus it’s convenient to write notes that explain spikes in my data. You can customize the data capture to make data entry more convenient. And it’s free. It’s really a great tool.
Great app but problem exporting
Awesome app. Keeps track of everything I need to know to control my blood glucose. Love that it not only allows you to input your data but also allows for modification of forms if needed. The charts and stats it provides are very helpful as well. The only thing I haven’t had luck with is exporting my data via email. It tells me I have to have at least one email account configured, and that you do that from the home screen. What home screen.....the app’s or your iPhone home screen? And exactly how do you configure because I already use 3 different emails on this phone and they all work fine. I feel the instructions need to be clearer so I can get this part done. Rating will definitely be changed to “5” if some provides info needed to fix my problem.
It works, it’s easy to use,
I’v been diabetic for a few years but was only recently put on insulin. I wanted to restart charting from this point forward.
My old Ap wouldn’t cooperate without sacrificing my pre insulin charts.
I decided to try this Ap and i immediately realized this Ap was faster, smarter, more adaptable, intuitive, and all that with a cleaner interface and much better charts. The graphs are there at a touch and it will graph everything I need and lots more. With all that detail you might be expecting a difficult or complicated process. Not true not at all. After using it for a few days I decided to change the default settings.
That was super easy very intuitive and customizable. Really it was great right out of the box. Now it’s darn near perfect.
Showing my numbers to the doctor will be a piece of cake.
This is probably the fourth Ap, at the very least, that I have tried. This is the last it doesn’t need to get better.
- Taconic System LLC
- 56.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Taconic System
- In-App Purchases
- All Features (No Ads, Multiple Users, Full Inputs, Data Correlation) $2.99
- Comprehensive Inputs $1.99
- No More Ad, Multi-user Support $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.