By Taconic System LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Glucose Monitor turns your device into a personal glucose and weight monitor. It comes with lifetime data visualization, statistics reporting, email import/export, built-in reminders and much more. It can also be upgraded to track your blood pressure, weight, BMI, cholesterol, and more. This is an app with a lot of features.
Comprehensive data collection - have you ever wanted to have a single app to track all of your health and medical readings? This app is designed for you.
- Comprehensive reading input fields collection
- Customizable input data form
- Simplified user interface
- Optimized keyboard input
Medication correlation - have you ever wanted to find out how your vital signs change according to different medication you take? How your glucose changes at different meals? This app is designed to help you find out
- Both oral and injection types of medication tracking and correlation
- Meal type tracking and correlation for glucose measurement
- More to come. Let us know what you need to correlate!
- Left/right arm tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement (upgrade needed)
- Body position tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement (upgrade needed)
Data visualization – a chart is worth a thousand words. The graphical charts not only give you a visual trend of the vital signs, but also show warning signs (BP only after upgrade).
- All vital signs are graphically presented
- No time limitation
- Swipe to scroll chart to reveal more data history
- Optimized chart drawing performance
Data Sync - seamlessly automatic data synchronization among different iOS devices.
- Enter once, view on any devices (iOS only for now)
- Make the cloud work for you
- An active account is required (free to create)
Email Import/Export – simple yet versatile email/export feature lets you communicate with your healthcare provider at a breeze.
- Multiple export formats (PDF, CSV, plain message) to choose from
- Selectable From/To date range
- Selectable vital sign category to export
- It even can include charts in emails and PDF files
- Flexible format recognition during import
- Friendly import instructions and feedback messages
Lots of other bells and whistles
- Dual mode history reading views, express for quick browsing and grouped for complete revisiting
- Built-in reminder, never miss a check up time and seamless integration with iOS 5 reminder app
- Flexible units support, US and metric
- Multiple user accommodation, one app to track the whole family (upgrade needed)
Note: this app does not drive any medical measurement device. All inputs have to be entered.
What's New in Version 3.2
1. iOS 9 compatibility support.
2. More flexible unit selection for weight, height and glucose separately.
3. Stability enhancements throughout the app.
4. Better data sync.
Great app I use it everyday I also turned other people on to this app and I would not do this if I don't beleave init
With all the heart, lung, and diabetes issues I've bee facing lately, I needed an app that would track all my vitals in one place and provide a history I could show the doctors at my various visits. This app does that and more.
I can send reports to my endocrinologist
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 21, 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 39.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Taconic System LLC
- © 2015 Taconic System
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Features (No Ads, Multiple Users, Full Inputs, Data Correlation)$2.99
- Comprehensive Inputs$1.99
- No More Ad, Multi-user Support$1.99
- Enhanced Correlation$1.99