Doctor Consultations Live by HealthTap
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get instant free answers and help from more than 105,000 top U.S. doctors right from your phone or tablet. You can also pay for a virtual consult to video or text chat with a primary care doctor 24/7 or a doctor of your choice during their Virtual Office Hours.
HOW WE HELP YOU:
(1) Get immediate, trustworthy, personalized free answers from the world's largest library of doctor knowledge. Over 4.8 billion answers served to hundreds of millions of people!
(2) Send your own, unique question and get personalized doctor responses quickly from doctors in 141 specialties.
(3) Video or text chat with a primary care doctor for advice, treatment, prescriptions, referrals, lab tests or a second opinion
(4) Get personalized information and advise by securely and privately sharing data from Apple’s Health App and connected health devices.
PC Magazine — "The next time you have a medical question...try asking the doctors on HealthTap."
Happy HealthTap User — "Best application ever. Amazing to see top doctors volunteer their valuable time and expertise to give free useful tips on both medical and wellness topics. Huge thanks to these tens of thousands of super bright big hearted docs!"
Another Happy HealthTap User — "A social network at its best: 3 answers in 3 minutes from 3 doctors…"
Final one :-) — "This was by far the best answer I’ve ever received for a very simple reason — it literally saved my life! HealthTap is the one app you *must* have on your mobile device— just-in-case!"
What's New in Version 5.0.52
This update includes:
* INTRODUCING HealthTap UK — improved localization support for members and providers from the United Kingdom
* Various bug fixes & enhancements
Thanks for all your love and helpful feedback! Please keep it coming :)
** HealthTap saves you time by connecting you to top doctor expertise as quickly as possible. If you found the service helpful, please consider using those extra few minutes to review our app. **
A total scam
This app seems to be too good to be true- an online consultation with a medical specialist for $50-$100. Don't fall for it- drs appear to be real but their answers don't go beyond "go see a doctor". I paid for two consults seeking a third opinion on a treatment plan and the answers were "see a dr." Don't fall for it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 22, 2016
- Version: 5.0.52
- Size: 166 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: HealthTap
- © 2015 HealthTap Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.