HealthTap — Instant free answers and help from more than 100,000 top U.S. doctors
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get instant free answers and help from more than 100,000 top U.S. doctors right from your phone or tablet. You can also pay for a virtual consult to video or text chat with a primary care doctor 24/7 or a doctor of your choice during their Virtual Office Hours.
HOW WE HELP YOU:
(1) Get immediate, trustworthy, personalized free answers from the world's largest library of doctor knowledge. Over 4.3 billion answers served to hundreds of millions of people!
(2) Send your own, unique question and get personalized doctor responses quickly from doctors in 141 specialties.
(3) Video or text chat with a primary care doctor for advice, treatment, prescriptions, referrals, lab tests or a second opinion
PC Magazine — "The next time you have a medical question...try asking the doctors on HealthTap."
Happy HealthTap User — "Best application ever. Amazing to see top doctors volunteer their valuable time and expertise to give free useful tips on both medical and wellness topics. Huge thanks to these tens of thousands of super bright big hearted docs!"
Another Happy HealthTap User — "A social network at its best: 3 answers in 3 minutes from 3 doctors…"
Final one :-) — "This was by far the best answer I’ve ever received for a very simple reason — it literally saved my life! HealthTap is the one app you *must* have on your mobile device— just-in-case!"
What's New in Version 5.0.40
This update includes:
* Various bug fixes and enhancements
Not free at all
I got excited about this since it sounds like a great idea, plus it's free! Nope, that's a total lie. You can't do anything on the app without hitting a $25 min paywall. You can ask questions, sure but the "instant free answers"? I waited eight hours to get an answer about strep throat, and when it finally came I got a message from a plastic surgeon that told me to pay so I could see the answer.
I don't know why there are so many high ratings on this app because it's so clearly unusable unless you pay and the advertising is completely false.
Amazing that you can get health answers from US doctors for free. And after getting a free answer, you can make a virtual appointment with a specialist, or drop in to a primary care doctor visit without any waiting.
Reassuring to have this when you're not feeling well or are anxious about some health questions/issues.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 03, 2016
- Version: 5.0.40
- Size: 97.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: HealthTap
- © 2015 HealthTap Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.