If you have a chronic condition you might get benefit by keeping a daily diary. The healthTexter app helps you create a habit to write in it!
Moreover, if you are a doctor and you would like your patients to keep a diary for themselves you could recommend them to use this app. It will take all the effort from you to remind them to write in their diary and they can have a printout for you with all their previous entries for consultation on their next appointment.
This app was designed in close collaboration with the PAIN CLINIC Athena Mavromati. It has been optimised and evolved through a series of user testing with actual patients suffering from chronic conditions.
- You can have unlimited entries
- You get notified when it is most suitable for you to write
- If you don't like typing you can dictate your notes to the app
- You are informed realtime on the characters remaining for your daily notes
- You can complimentary monitor your pain, sleep and functionality daily levels and get useful weekly and monthly plots about your progress as you keep on writing day after day
- You may view all your history in a tabular format and have your pain, sleep and functionality levels listed next to each entry for quick reference
- You can share your existing notes with anyone you like or just export them to your phone or device.
- If you like writing after midnight we let you adjust the time that your dairy switches to the next day
- Optimised appearance for iPhones XS, XS max and XR
- Updated code to swift 4.2
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.