Healthy Path is the new mobile companion to the Cerner Wellness Health Portal. Using cutting-edge technology, members can take a more active role in their health and wellness by conveniently tracking and managing data while on the go!
Key features include:
• Incentives – View incentive campaign information, track incentives earned, and complete Healthy Habits.
• Steps Tracking – View current and historical steps data.
• Physical Activity Tracking – View current and historical physical activity data.
• Wellness Assessment – Complete the Wellness Assessment questionnaire, obtain a Wellness Score, and view/edit responses following completion.
• Wellness Advisor – View health risk information after completing the Wellness Assessment.
• Screening Results – View current screening results data acquired from various sources.
• Events - View and register for upcoming events.
• Weight Tracking – View current and historical weight data.
• Connections – Connect or disconnect data tracking applications/devices.
• Goals – Access and define a Wellness Statement, daily steps goal, and weight goal.
• HealthKit - Add your HealthKit data to your account.
New Features and General Improvements:
- Enhanced the look of the title bar while entering your access code.
- Made accessibility improvements for entering your access code.
We're always making changes and improvements to our app to ensure we are providing a more meaningful and engaging workflow as you manage your health. Thank you for helping us continue to improve your experience. Download the latest version to see our exciting new updates!
Ratings and Reviews
The idea is very great but the app is bad
This app looks like a web app and you need to type in email and password every single time unless you just open it so the app is still in your phone’s memory.
I tried to connect to my Strava account for 4 days: the app shows the data is syncing for days. Then I tried to disconnect and re-connect again, no dice. I tried to connect the Strava app again from a Browser, still no dice.
Really wish this was useful
Doesn’t really sync with anything. Doesn’t directly sync with iWatch so I had to get another app. It recorded for about a week then has never synced again. This integration affects points I get towards work incentives and it’s frustrating. Idea is there if it actually worked.
Apple Watch Support missing?
Where’s the Apple Watch integration? Where’s the larger screen support?
- Cerner Corporation
- 61.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Cerner Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.