Healthy Food Recipes delivers a box of delicious recipes and the exact amount of fresh ingredients you need to cook them at home
In our App you will find:
• Thousands of delicious recipes that you can discover, sort, save to your favorites, rank, and share with your friends and family.
• Amazing recipes for you that are easy to prepare. Our meals are interesting yet simple. And we ensure that your diet is balanced and varied.
• Step-by-step guides to help you cook your meals.
• Explore new recipe and articles recommended just for you daily.
Get cooking, eat well, and be healthy!
• Weekly Subscription: Unlimited access to thousands of recipes in 7 different languages: $1.99 per month. You will be automatically billed $1.99 through iTunes every 7 days until you cancel your subscription.
• Monthly Subscription: Unlimited access to thousands of recipes in 7 different languages: $4.99 per month. You will be automatically billed $4.99 through iTunes every 30 days until you cancel your subscription.
• Yearly Subscription: Unlimited access to thousands of recipes in 7 different languages: $39.99 per year. You will be automatically billed $39.99 through iTunes every 12 months until you cancel your subscription.
Renewing and Cancellation
Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renewal is turn off. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hour prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price. Your auto-renew subscription can be managed or turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during your active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription during the free trial period. If your subscription expires – you will need to purchase a new subscription to access all premium features.
- More Recipes
- Fixed bug in recommendation function
Ratings and Reviews
New way to look at food
I was looking for something healthy in the apps and ran across this. Each recipe has a picture. And I was so surprised at the recipes I found. They don’t have thousands, but the ones they do have use everyday food in different ways
Like enchiladas? We love them. But wrapping them in thinly sliced zucchini? Never thought of that. So I went on to look at other recipes. They were all the re pies you love, with some tweaks to make them healthy.
This is an app I plan to keep around. It’s not asking you to go out and buy a bunch of things you’ve never eaten before but to take what you have and modify it. Cool.
Go to Mealthy... LOTS OF HOLES... not worth $$$
This app has several holes. Beginning mindful meal routine and thought this could be nice for recipes, ingredients, nutrition, and lists. NOT TRUE! MORE $$$ is requested for features that should be free such as nutrition, like right? Only found one recipe of interest, and it’s granola & found everywhere. No innovation, LOTS of information held with loop requests for monthly or yearly $$$ subscription, and there’s just not much there. I’m not associated with Mealthy, but thought it was resourceful, informative, and what One would expect from an app for healthy foods. Disappointing, and regret I paid for this.
I am disappointed with this app....
I am so confused by this app. It says thousands of recipes and people rate that their are a lot, however only 54-66 come up in each category. Plus their is no search area and I haven’t seen any new recipes in here just the same 54-66. The recipes are great though, however we are always wanting to try new things not the same things. I am very disappointed and feel like I am missing something since other people’s reviews are different.
- Thi Hoa
- 162.6 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ngo Hung
- In-App Purchases
- Healthy Food Subscription $4.99
- Healthy Food Weekly Sub $1.99
- Healthy Food Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.