HealthyOut - Healthy Restaurant Nutrition Guide
By Rise Labs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find healthy restaurant meals near you!
*** NOTE: HealthyOut is currently only available in the U.S. ***
- As seen on Good Morning America on Jan. 1 "5 Ways to Change Your Life Big Time in 2014"
- Recognized by Mayor Bloomberg's office
◀ HEALTHYOUT HELPS YOU ▶
- Find healthy meals from local restaurants in your area
- HealthyOut dishes have 1/2 the calories, 1/2 the fat compared to the average restaurant meal
- Use filters like Low Calorie, Low Carb, Low Fat, High Protein and Heart Healthy to narrow down your search results
- Dietary restrictions like Vegetarian, Vegan, Lactose and Gluten Sensitive
- Popular diets like Paleo, Atkins, South Beach, Zone and more
- Our unique Calorie and Points filters to find a meal in your target range
- Filter by Cuisine, Ingredients and even the Type of Dish
- Tired of salads? You can find dishes by our most popular filter - "Not a Salad"
- See detailed nutrition information for dishes including calories and points
- Eat out confident that you made a healthy choice!
What's New in Version 2.2.4
* Bug fixes
I finally have a tool that helps me not go over my allowed calories!! This is a quick way to find low calorie menu items without spending a lot of time researching local menus and hoping I haven't blown my plan. It's hard enough trying to visualize what a proper serving size is in this "Super-sized" and hidden calorie world let alone consume the proper amount of calories. I also expect this will save me $$ too, ordering Mini sized (proper caloric intake) menu items.
I love it...
I absolutely love it and it really is a great idea, I just wish that ALL of the restaurants and fast-food places that have incorporated lighter options show up. Like I know Starbucks has great light options but the restaurant doesn't even show up and it is close by to me. That would be my only problem with the app. Other than that, truly a great idea and a great app for when I go to the restaurants that show up :)
Love the Concept, Needs Updates
I love the concept of this app of finding healthy food options while dining out. It does need some updating since I noticed quite a few restaurants in my area have changed their menus, closed, or new restaurants have opened that are not on the app. Just feel this concept could be taken farther.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 12, 2015
- Version: 2.2.4
- Size: 17.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RISE Labs, Inc.
- © 2015 Rise Labs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.