Control Hear Back PRO Mixers, simply by connecting your PRO Hub to a wireless network!
Here's some things to know:
• Connect the HBUS IN port (located on the back of your PRO Hub) to a gigabit-speed LAN port of your wireless access point. Launch the app, and watch your mixers populate in the list.
• Name your input sources, and toggle between mono/stereo pairs
• Swipe right on a Mixer in the list to give it a name
• Swipe left on a Mixer to reveal additional options, such as:
• Sending a Mix to another Mixer
• Reset the current Mix
• Adjust the brightness of the LEDs
• Disable certain knobs, buttons, and features of the Mixer
• Drag and drop Mixers in the list to place into groups (grouped Mixers will mirror each other)
• Wirelessly download and update Mixer firmware (allow notifications so we can let you know when there's new features!)
Minimum firmware requirements:
• Hub: v2.3 (download from www.hearback.com/downloads)
• Mixer: v2.14 (https://youtu.be/V9uKnRFa4SE)
If your current Mixer firmware is below v2.14, call or email Hear Technologies to request a firmware update card.
• tel: +1 (256) 922-1200 ext 135
• email: Info@HearTechnologies.com
• Added toggle to keep your phone from going to sleep while app is open
• Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very well thought out
This app really pays a lot of attention to detail. Very sexy looking and intuitive controls. This really takes the Hear Back system to the next level. The grouping and remote control function is one of the coolest features.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.