By WildPalm Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hear This! is the easiest way to tell your friends about the music you love!
Hear This! lets you publish the music you’ve been listening to with a single button. Hear This! automatically scans your iTunes library on your iPhone or iPod and shows you the music you’ve been listening to recently. Click the ‘Publish’ button and the details are automatically posted on your Facebook wall - complete with automatic links so that your friends can listen too!
Hear This! features:
- Automatic scanning on your music library - no need to manually select tracks.
- Automatic generation of links - everything you post has a listening link so that your friends can hear what you’ve been listening to.
- Re-listen to any of the recent tracks or albums. Simply press on the album art on the screen and you can either play the track or album immediately or open in iTunes to find similar music.
- Select which details to upload - simply click on the tick to the right of the screen to toggle which details are uploaded
- Automatic Facebook signin - Hear This! can optionally remember your login details so that you do not need to sign into Facebook whenever you pubilsh details.
Note that a Facebook account is required to use the Publish feature of the software.
This is the only app like this that actually seems to work. I wish it posted the song title. Only need the album I'm listening to, not the whole playlist of the day.
- Category: Social Networking
- Released: Jul 14, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WildPalm Ltd.
- © WildPalm Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.