By TiAu Engineering UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Did you ever have the frustrating experience, that you wanted to follow a conversation in a crowded, noisy place but you couldn't due to the ambient noise?
Then the Hearing Aid will make your life much more comfortable!
- Your device’s microphone records the conversation
- To get rid of the ambient sound, frequencies out of the human voice range are filtered out
- You listen to the result over the headphones, the device’s speakers and bluetooth or airplay devices
- A three-band stereo equalizer is included to adjust the outcome as you like within the human voice frequency range. This allows for perfect adjust ion to both ears!
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Stereo EQ support
The app is good but,
The problem is that the microphone is too close to me and not out where the sounds I want to pick up are. So, until a new configuration of remote microphone and ear bud is developed apps like this will not work well. The problem is not the developers fault. If there is a headset with remote microphone for iPad out there, someone please tell me.
Thank You, Charles
no instructions = no use
Useless app.Waste of money
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 12, 2012
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: TiAu Engineering UG (haftungsbeschrnkt)
- © TiAu Engineering UG (haftungsbeschränkt) 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.