By Smoky Cat Software Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make your workout more effective! See your heart rate respond to exercise so you can train at the optimal level - put yourself in control.
No subscription, no accounts; your data stays safe on your device.
Seeing real-time heart rate is useful, but watching how it varies over a longer period of time gives you much more information, especially when trying to understand how your body is responding to training. Heart Graph can be used for all types of aerobic exercise including running, cycling, rowing or gym work, and of course you can also use it to study your heart rate for general health reasons too.
When it comes to working out, your body is different every day and it is easy to over-train or take it too easy. Perhaps you're tired from work or have a minor illness - it can be better to do a lighter session and give your body time to recover. Or maybe this is one of those days when you don't feel fully motivated, but actually your body is ready for anything! Heart rate monitoring is an invaluable tool for helping to judge how hard your workout should be, and providing data for comparing your performance between sessions to maximise the benefits of your training. Heart Graph supports both basic and advanced analysis, including:
* Display a plot of heart rate against time from workouts or for other periods of activity
* Review all your workouts offline to spot trends in your training
* Add your own notes to each workout (session details, general health etc.), and search for workouts based on notes you've entered
* Share workout data with friends via email and Facebook
* Device rotation to landscape for iPhone and iPod touch maximises screen area for graphs
* Record data in the background if you want to use other heart rate apps as well
* Integration with Health: import existing heart rate data (e.g., from your Apple Watch) and store workouts and calories burned
Beyond the basics, a single In-App Purchase will enable the Premium Features of the app, giving you access to more in-depth comparison and features to support your workout:
* View the time spent in each of five configurable heart rate zones
* Calculate calories burned, and set a calorie target for each workout
* Import data from the Health app for custom time periods of up to 24 hours
* Compare statistics (such as max, mean and resting heart rate) over time
* Import and export workout data from other apps or your computer using Garmin TCX format files
* Export data to CSV files for further analysis in software such as Excel (by email or Dropbox)
* Attach an image of your heart rate graph or zone summary to emails for sharing with others
When using a BTLE/ANT+ sensor these additional Premium Features are also included (not applicable to Apple Watch users):
* Design your workouts in advance - plan each set and control when you're ready to move to the next
* Record resting heart rate over a period of up to 10 minutes
* Audio rep counting so you never lose count - simply make a noise every time you complete a rep and the app does the rest
* Automatic time-based sets lets you know when the set is done - no more watching the clock
* Graphs are marked with different colours for rep- or time-based sets to record the details of each workout
* The end of each set is recorded on the graph so you can monitor how your heart rate falls when the work is over
* Perform side-by-side comparison of the reference sets from multiple selected workouts
* Share your workout plans with friends and other Heart Graph users
IMPORTANT NOTE: use of Heart Graph requires an external sensor to record heart rate data, for example:
* A low-energy bluetooth (BTLE) sensor such as the Wahoo Tickr / Polar H7 chest straps, or the Mio Alpha watch
* An Apple Watch or other source that writes heart rate data to the Health app
* An ANT+ sensor connected using the Wahoo Fitness ANT+ key
We only support data from the Mi sensor when imported from Health.
What's New in Version 4.4.2
iPhone 8 update
It doesn’t record heart rate once the screen went off!
I was using it last night running the app, the app started to record heart rate. Then I push the power button to shut the screen off, few minutes later I turn on my phone the app is off and only recorded 2 minutes of data. I got iPhoneX and running the latest version of the app!
Every time I try to purchase the premium version, I receive an error.
Does not work/import data
Try another app, data is on the watch, will not import
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 23, 2017
- Version: 4.4.2
- Size: 37.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Smoky Cat Software Ltd.
- © 2017 Smoky Cat Software Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Features$2.99
- Support Ad-Free Software$0.99