Whether you’re living with heart failure or caring for someone who has heart failure, Heart Partner™ can help.
Heart Partner™ makes it easy to track daily vitals, store key health information, and coordinate care and activities with others. It’s one app that offers two unique experiences based on whether you’re living with heart failure or are part of a Caregiver Support Team.
This newest version of Heart Partner™ supports the Walgreens Balance® Rewards points program. Now Caregiver Support Team members and their loved ones can help earn points toward the patient’s account simply by tracking vitals such as weight, blood pressure, and activity.
With Heart Partner, you can:
• Track health vitals such as weight, blood pressure, Heart Failure symptoms, and mood
• Record daily physical activity
• Integrate seamlessly with wearable and other connected devices to automatically track physical activity, weight, and/or blood pressure, including FITBIT®, Jawbone Up™, iHealth, and Withings
• Download physical activity, weight, and blood pressure data automatically from Apple’s Health app
• Keep track of all medications
• Store health information such as insurance details and doctor contact info in the Health Card
• Invite loved ones to be a part of your Caregiver Support Team
• Coordinate tasks with members of the Caregiver Support Team
• Get daily reminders to keep up with activities, tasks, upcoming appointments, and medication reminders
• Keep entire Caregiver Support Team informed and up to date
• Earn points that can be applied toward the patient’s Walgreens Balance® Rewards account by simply tracking weight, blood pressure, and activity. Points can be used in participating stores and online.
Managing heart failure starts here.
Remember to consult a physician for additional information or questions.
Ratings and Reviews
Promising App, needs some enhancements
I am using this app to manage my heart failure care. It is fairly comprehensive but is missing a few elements that would take it to the next level and make it more beneficial. 1. In the vitals section, I’d like to have the ability to track temperature 2. In the activity section, I’d like to see bike/stationary added as an activity. I’d also like to have the ability to manually enter when activity is complete and time spent doing the activity 3. There should be an “ask doctor section” for me to add questions to ask dr at next appointment and 4. Most HF patients have a fluid restriction, so the ability to track fluid intake would be ideal. With these enhancements this will be a 5 Star app
Unable to join
Seems like it’s a great app and Novartis sent it with the booklet about Heart Failure however I can’t join. It keeps saying error message. Hopefully this will be fixed shortly.
Why isn’t it working?
Seem like it would’ve been great, but I can’t even use it. Why won’t it work?
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 18.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © (c) 2015 Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.